Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the point tho?

Most people doubt the spoilers anyway, called them fake.

The spoilers themselves aren't that extreme, seems like a pretty normal / okay chapter, only Zoro fans get more hype for the Zoro awakening part.

This really doesn't feel like a troll / april first joke, because it's just too mild lol.
My main issue is the sword all of a sudden trembling and shaking the island. Feels like a hard left turn to suddenly drop all these bombs on us last chapter to just leave on a cliffhanger to some new mystery again. Also, when the fuck is this island gonna fall?

What's the point tho?

The spoilers themselves aren't that extreme, seems like a pretty normal / okay chapter, only Zoro fans get more hype for the Zoro awakening part.

This really doesn't feel like a troll / april first joke, because it's just too mild lol.
I think thats the point because its to mild if they were to extreme everybody would have said it was a joke ,but now nobody is confirming or deniying anything thats strange and who made this poll about Al sama 😅

Zunisha can neg diff that fleet if theres no admiral there.
:kayneshrug:
Suspecting we'll see the first view of the SSG here would be a bit underwhelming for Zunisha to defeat them.

Still think Zunisha is here to help with holding up Onigashima.

The big sword has to be related to Kid so he's on the move which will also mean Law is and Zoro waking up all depends on his state.

I want to see consequences to this mink drug though

:kriwhat:

What's the point tho?

That’s the thing, is it’s believable. It’s something that people will fall for