Hey man, you don't know the joy of just cutting your own hair at home fast and easy.

And also feeling refreshed and the cool wind on your head during extremely hot days.

I wouldn't change this shit for nothing.

I actually used to have quite a long hair as a kid, and man that shit was so much work and made you go up like 10 fucking degrees or some shit.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
The avy is from a Code Geass game. Itโ€™s fairly new so they donโ€™t have many other pics so I took the only one I could find lol. Youโ€™re a Texans fan right? How do you feel about the Deshaun trade?
Loved it. He wanted out even before we knew he was a serial sexual predator. So getting 3 firsts with such low leverage is a steal. Now we gotta rebuild properly. AFC is stacked so it'll be 3-4 years before we have a shot to compete.

I still believe I'll see them in a SB once before I die :jackcopium:

I just wanna make it clear that "not for everyone" as a lifestyle, not some BS gatekeeping of trying to say that you need to "smart enough" to do it. fuck that.

I've met quite a few programmers, and it's true that some of them are fucking geniuses and learn the new shit in seconds without too much effort.

But some guys really struggle to learn, but if they keep at it, they end up at the same end goal. They can be just as good.

Only think about the lifestyle and if it's for you.
Same thing here. I know a few guys who are majoring in CS and some right out of college. One friend literally learned everything instantly. The other did not but he worked his ass off to do it and still got to the same place. If youโ€™re really passionate about doing something then just put in the work

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Hey man, you don't know the joy of just cutting your own hair at home fast and easy.

And also feeling refreshed and the cool wind on your head during extremely hot days.

I wouldn't change this shit for nothing.

I actually used to have quite a long hair as a kid, and man that shit was so much work and made you go up like 10 fucking degrees or some shit.
@Reborn knows that ''joy'' too :kobeha:

J

Joy D. MADS

I just wanna make it clear that "not for everyone" as a lifestyle, not some BS gatekeeping of trying to say that you need to "smart enough" to do it. fuck that.

I've met quite a few programmers, and it's true that some of them are fucking geniuses and learn the new shit in seconds without too much effort.

But some guys really struggle to learn, but if they keep at it, they end up at the same end goal. They can be just as good.

Only think about the lifestyle and if it's for you.
Thanks a lot! :risitasad:

Loved it. He wanted out even before we knew he was a serial sexual predator. So getting 3 firsts with such low leverage is a steal. Now we gotta rebuild properly. AFC is stacked so it'll be 3-4 years before we have a shot to compete.

I still believe I'll see them in a SB once before I die :jackcopium:
Honesty you guys committed straight robbery with all those picks. I would so much rather be in the Texans position then the Panthers right now. Our organization is such a clusterfuck that even if we have all the pieces weโ€™re still gonna screw it up somehow. Plus Deshaun still has 22 civil cases outstanding and who knows what the NFL punishment is going to be. The Browns are also dumb as shit for giving him all that guaranteed money. And yeah you guys time will come itโ€™s just right now the AFC West is absolutely insane.

J

Joy D. MADS

Go ahead with your ps skillsโ€ฆtoo bad I sucks with technology so I can only post the real and boring one
You can't have it all! spoilers and tech intel LMAO :funky::optimistic::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Same thing here. I know a few guys who are majoring in CS and some right out of college. One friend literally learned everything instantly. The other did not but he worked his ass off to do it and still got to the same place. If youโ€™re really passionate about doing something then just put in the work
:kata::cheers:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
โ€Ž
Okay, very well.

So let me explain why i ask.

Software Development is an area with a bunch of work out there and they can pay very well, but... don't believe the amazing life styles you see on youtube about it.

I've quit from the area after college, because i just don't think i'm cut out for the software development market.

Programming and Working in Software Development are very different.

Programming at it's core is really fun, you get to learn how to control / manipulate your computers, you learn how to solve problems and you get constant "updates" on your progress as a developer, it's actually quite great.

BUT

Programming for fun / learning is so much different than working in Software Development

Working in Software Development is a fucking hellscape imo. I could be wrong, and maybe you could ask some guys like @Krusher1357 @Flynn @Finalbeta if i'm wrong. But working in Software Development means constantly studying in your off time hours to keep up to date with new tech and tools, because if you stay still for like 5 years, everything you do now can become obsolete. Not only that, you will be dealing with a lot of managers / project leaders that don't know much about actual programming and keep putting insane deadlines on things that just aren't feasible, it's hard to predict how long it's gonna take for a software to be ready when you don't know the problems you're gonna face trying to write the code and how long it will take to find a solution.

So basically what i mean is that working in software development is a massive stress put on a person's head / mental health. If you are looking for stability and a good enough paying job without much stress (which is my goal), i don't recommend working in Software Development.

But if you wanna do the work, get better at this craft and always keep getting better, than by all means go for it, you can get a lot of money.

Just expect a lot of stress and A LOT of extra hours close to software releases.
I personally know a couple of guys who work on Deep Learning, specificially Supervised and they work on Neural Networks like ANN and CNN for speech recognition, computer vision and autonomous driving and they work around 70 hours a week because they need to work on all the math and statistics to better their algorithms and make them as functional as possible in order to train the artificial / synthetic intelligences.