Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it was already said ??
I thought it takes a lot of fights with a sword and obviously a lot of difficult fights.
I‘m pretty sure Wado Ichimonji will his first black blade.
I think there is more to it than that a lot of monstrously strong swordsmen already fulfill those conditions none of them have black blade except Mihawk :hope:

I think there is more to it than that a lot of monstrously strong swordsmen already fulfill those conditions none of them have black blade except Mihawk :hope:
Zoro didn‘t understand the usage of a sword fully until the fight with King and the flashback with kozabaru shimotsuki (old geezer).
He thought until this fight that some swords are cursed but he learned that they have own wills too.
I guess after this experience he will bind a relationship to his swords more quickly and force them into black blades
Post automatically merged:

also I‘ve the theory that Enma is the reaper and that he is testing Zoro to be his new master.

Status
Not open for further replies.