Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how Luffy's Powers work if you want to know.

Luffy's heart is like a fusion reactor. It generates power, powering the rubber molecules to stretch and contract allowing him to take any form he wants.

Not just that but he vibrates his molecules at different frequencies allowing him to phase through objects like Barry Allen(The flash). Standard stuff if you can control rubber.
That's not how the human heart works lmao

Kaido gonna be Luffys Kenpachi or another Katakuri or his own Senor Pink equivalent or even Mihawk to Zoro lol.

I can see him helping Luffy in future like Crocodile did, Kaido kinda reminds me of Crocoboy too.
Yeah thats maybe become true.
I prefer kaido more like katakuri, he loves to fight fairly.
Crocs looks not really support luffy, juat back then he help a little.

King of Hell is the subordinate of a looney tunes character :suresure:
The irony of Goda senpai's counterintuitive hilarious but dazzling series :finally:
Post automatically merged:

LMFAOOOOOOO
IMAGINE BEING A ZORO BIAS AND DOMINATED FORUM AND STILL GETTING PISS/NEGGGG DIFFED BY KING SANJI!!!! :lulz:

FUCK OUTTA HERE ZKK IN THE MUD YALL MAD :lulz::lulz: A HA HA HA
ZOLO DONT GOT NO CHARACTER KEEP GAGGING SWORD GAWKERS
Zoro fans are getting exctinct :josad:

Alroght ima chill out i would prefer not to get banned from another spoiler section at the moment

Zoro is my 3rd fav strawhat but tbh i wished he died and was killed off+used his own power and not magical swords

Zoro has no character and is inferior to both Luffy and Sanji VASTLY but I still love him and i dont hate him
Post automatically merged:

I give Luffy a pass
He’s the MC ofc he’s special
What MC isn’t?
You love him but wish he died? :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.