Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redon is such a joke, really.

Should I spoiler sth for you, redon: What you were doing for years was nothing else - it was illegal.

Leaked images are just that: Leaked images.

There is no better or worse there.

Raws from the official scans or way too early magazin pics - it's both not legal, period.

You literally haven't been respecting the official release for years and now you whine about those faster leakers not having respect?

Lmfao, what a joke.

Him crying around for not being the first one to get the leaks is just so telling once again, as is the pathetic Shueisha excuse.
Well said gentleman, just got that off my chest.

1 is a factual statement in response to you saying something was a legal matter.

2 is a factual statement.

3 is pretty much you showing your ass on these comments.

It's ironic that you go on and on about calm emotion when you're just mad Redon called Yamato a "he" and you're attempting to disguise that with poorly spelled pseudo-intellectualism. Let me break it down to you slowly, one more time. Hopefully, your big and mighty scientist brain can comprehend this.

Every company has an acceptable threshold for leaks. Anything that's under that is a cost of doing business.
Every company has an unacceptable threshold for leaks. Anything on that will draw attention.
Leakers know that, and they tend to dance on the line so as to avoid serious repercussions.
This breach falls on the unacceptable threshold and above the acceptable one.

"Oh but it's illegal." This is why when you opened your unwashed mouth and said "Oh I don't need to know law", your stupidity was on display for everyone to see. What law is redon breaking? The "spoilers clause of 1945"? The "description of manga act"? Do you know *how* Redon gets his stuff? If no, then you simply cannot say. At worst, it appears to be a breach of contract from Redon's source who will eat all the shit if caught.

What is different here is that Shueshia, a manga company, are not merely seeing descriptions of the manga leaking out -- but the manga itself. Now, I imagine there is an unspoken contract between leakers and companies in multiple fields, not just manga. You can say X, Y, or Z, but don't do it too early or too much and we won't look too hard. Doing this breaks that unspoken contract. Not only that, if the leak is coming from MangaPlus, a service that they did not want to use in the first place, of course they could consider shuttering it. They can't cancel the physical manga, and they own Viz. But MangaPlus, that's a different matter. So think and use your brain before you go on another idiotic rant repeating the same stupid points again.

You thought I was being passive-aggressive before? You have no idea the meaning of the phrase, scientist-chan.
You're embarrassing yourself further and further with each post, my precious little "lawyer" lmao.

What a passive-aggressive joke you are, trying to cover your ineptitude under a ton of text and insults on your very own.

But go on, it's a treat to watch your dignity go down with each post.

It becomes clearer and clearer with each post, that you are just a massive redon cocksucker, trying to defend your idol at every cost.

But even there you are failing. Sad.

Last edited:

AL sama

Red Haired
What about this??!
Why do some idiots leak official pictures?
Does anyone have info on this?

Is it maybe someone who wants to harm the forum??
I vaguely remember such a user on orojackson who apparently wanted to cause trouble for its owner intentionally.
@AL sama @Pantheos etc
if someone from mangaplus or WSJ is leaking them then what do you expect us to do??

Redon is such a joke, really.

Should I spoiler sth for you, redon: What you were doing for years was nothing else - it was illegal.

Leaked images are just that: Leaked images.

There is no better or worse there.

Raws from the official scans or way too early magazin pics - it's both not legal, period.

You literally haven't been respecting the official release for years and now you whine about those faster leakers not having respect?

Lmfao, what a joke.

Him crying around for not being the first one to get the leaks is just so telling once again, as is the pathetic Shueisha excuse.
My man out here spitting the sexy ass facts

Status
Not open for further replies.