Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you wish you can say you're not enjoying this? Fuck everyone else and BE AUTHENTIC TO YOUR FEELINGS!

I swear some of y'all are way too fucking serious. Bro if ur laughing then you're laughing! That's literally the point of this chapter. If not, it's not for you. Simple as that.
A lot of these guys are followers and don’t really have opinions of their own

Not trying to start any drama but notice how most are zoro fans. When one dislikes it, they all bandwagon

I just call it how i see it

That would make sense, do you think he called the names to motivate himself?
Yeah, they are the reason to why he can't lose here.
He promised Momo that he would take down Kaidou and if he doesn't he will die.
He promised Tama that he would make her able to eat whatever she wanted and if he loses she couldn't be able to do that.
He promised Kinemon he would carry with Wano's weight and if he doesn't the country will be lost.
About Pedro, he didn't promise anything to him but he is the reason they were able to reach Wano Luffy understood that he sacrificed himself in order to make Luffy reach Wano

Oh please, we know MC won't die but people talk about not having "consequence" like all the time...I mean people say Zoro endurance is top given how he is "living" after hakai and even now we know that he won't die but the reason is he is one of the SH right?....
Zoro will end up recovering after some time like thriller bark that's his consequence.
He can't die true but he will indeed need to pay.

Luffy nope he will be ok at it's heavily unlikely he will need a recovery like thriller bark Zoro cuz he's mc.

It's simple saying the mc can die is a weak ass excuse .

I feel bad for Kaido fans

Seeing their being treated like a clown cause hes facing a clown
feel bad for a villain that forced luffy to turn into a one of the most broken characters in the series to beat him? forcing luffy into three powerups?
after defeating him three times ?
despite fighting the 9 scabbards
and 5 sns

i dont think they need anyone's sympathy .

Kaido coming in with the great dialogue as always, pointing out how Luffy is getting a memorable death.
I also see some good foreshadowing with Luffy stating that he can't lose here or his friends will become bones.

Status
Not open for further replies.