Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if it's a consequence for shortened life in the future. That's my point. Say he uses this power and wherever elevated form that comes after to surpass his remaining opponents. It may run him dry, all I'm saying
And that's ok only in eos it will matter like Naruto hurting his cells due the type of techniques he used or Sasuke Sharingan at EoS suffering repercussions.

Right now even the "he can die " is just weak excuses to later use .

Ik I might sound crazy but I think luffy might be out of the picture for whatever the next arc is and no this isnt some Zoro wank shit I think he will be out too cause honestly this is the most fucked up either of them have been by miles.

this is what certain man called the acceptance phase
only that they thought it will be a pro zkk acceptance phase
not an anti zkk one
Tbh I don't really see how any of this affects zkk

If anything I would say if the rest of the fight is truly gonna play out this way then ZKK would be a way to reestablish the seriousness of Wano's situation and the atmosphere of battling/taking down a yonko

Hopefully we're past all the crying and acting like Taliban over Sharingans, Mihawkugans and other things that people have been speculating for years since we're all so accepting of changes, right? :saden:

At the end it doesn't matter....by your logic...all is well as long as he doesn't die....what is Zoro paying here?...he is not losing anything other than maybe fighting screen time for some panels....at the end, it is all same.
If not dying heavy repercussions in the present time should happen.
That's Zoro right now.

Luffy "dying calls " is irrelevant cuz no repercussions for the current time will appear.
Any repercussions at EoS is meh cuz just the story ending.

So it's not the same.

Im a reader that enjoys tension so that might be my issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.