Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know shit lol, I got it from a known manga news website, & the guy that wrote it is named Arthur S. Poe he even has his own IMDb page 😂 He's been doing this for years, I never said it was official either I just trust that source because he does good research
You know that guy name is the first time I've ever heard in op community. Who tf cares IMDb??
I can make better article than him on that topic rofl.
Some op theorist are way more popular and better researcher than him, but i don't follow them either. Because i know more than enough to scale it myself that are legit as far as manga shown us.

The fact that you show us that fan-made article to backup your agenda shows.... you can't be taken seriously.
Did you not follow the manga thoroughly??
It seems you don't have adequate knowledge about what manga has shown us such that you need fanade article as your source rofl😆

Read Manga thoroughly, novel, databook, sbs etc. And have your own opinion on that, not using a fan-made article as your source.
:seriously:

Man what a Ridiculous Broken DF, even CoC attacks cannot damage him properly, physicall against Luffy right now is pointless.

Now we know how Luffy wil destroy Red Line he will transform in Giant man(Zunisha hogh) and destroy with a punch.
they were damaging him, he's just resistant to it
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is taking everything the g5 has lol. And I couldn't help but be surprised by Oda, in the chapter that should make kaidou seem "bad/bad", he makes a point of saying that Kaidou is better than ALL the other higher levels.

Oda needs to tell the larine fans consistently who the person who occupies the top of the clan is.
:cheers:@MonsterKaido @Tejas @Seraphoenix @qwe @Hanzo hattori
Luffy used haki only once this chapter

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I found the spoiler for Luffy vs Teach, btw. :gokulaugh:

It started in front of Nami, like this:

And then we got Luffy & Chopper vs Teach & Stronger, with predictable results:

Luffy then got an obligatory PU:

And then Luffy resumed the fight against Teach:

Before finally gaining the upper hand by unleashing Nika Nika Gatling:

And Nika Nika no Red Roc:

And finally winning:

You heard it here first. :cheers:

@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@King of the world
@Akai2
@Ghostly Reflections
@Twin Milf
@mly90
@Fujishiro
@Lance_Dragonite
@Monster Luffy
TOEI MIGHT AS WELL START ANIMATING IT NOW CAUSE THIS IS ALREADY CANON :finally:

No Its more like

1.Enies Lobby
2.Marineford
3.Sabaody
4.Arlong Park
5. Water 7
6.Jaya
7.Baratie
8.Skypiea
9.Impel Down
10.Alabasta
11.Thriller Bark
12. Wano
Well i don't agree.

1- MF.
2-Sabaody.
3-Wano.
4-Water 7.
5-Skypea.
6-Arlong Park.
7-Ennies Lobby.

You consider Ennies Lobby better, but disliked Wano, isn't a bit off?

Kaido is taking everything the g5 has lol. And I couldn't help but be surprised by Oda, in the chapter that should make kaidou seem "bad/bad", he makes a point of saying that Kaidou is better than ALL the other higher levels.

Oda needs to tell the larine fans consistently who the person who occupies the top of the clan is.
:cheers:@MonsterKaido @Tejas @Seraphoenix @qwe @Hanzo hattori
The larine fans don't know what to say:myman: They can see their dreams of Sakazuki being Pirate King level are dead :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.