[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So basically now the town protects are forced to perma defend HH/Prof is his claim is true, and Omega kills are a thing in this game so good luck protecting against that.
This is a good day Fuji, don't be so pessimistic.

Follow my lead and I'll take us to the winners circle.

Vigs back on Usopp btw

Then atleast wait, Killshots are disabled until 24 hours are over and you werent gonna get lynched on my watch.
Maybe I shouldn’t have lol, but I thought it makes way more sense to go ahead and be open and be protected than waste the next 24 hours on some bullshit where I probably just claim under threat of misfire anyway.

Maybe I shouldn’t have lol, but I thought it makes way more sense to go ahead and be open and be protected than waste the next 24 hours on some bullshit where I probably just claim under threat of misfire anyway.
Nah man, Aries straight up said there are game ending wincon and Im gonna assume with how important HH is to the story that he's a pretty big deal in this game.

And the cult ability as I stated from my role that game wouldnt work on some key characters, not just evils. So there was a way to defuse the situation without resorting to this.

I gotta cool off, starting to get mad at this and I dont wanna get mad at you lol.

Nah man, Aries straight up said there are game ending wincon and Im gonna assume with how important HH is to the story that he's a pretty big deal in this game.

And the cult ability as I stated from my role that game wouldnt work on some key characters, not just evils. So there was a way to defuse the situation without resorting to this.

I gotta cool off, starting to get mad at this and I dont wanna get mad at you lol.
Dude if town losses because of this I’ll never stop saying lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.