Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Ultimate legs was activated
this is fooj isnt it lmao
ryodans is nothing but greeds cult all along lol

Hey! Vsauce, Mango here!

There turns out we are all town based on our own opinions, so it must be true!

... Or is it?

I was recently in touch with father who told me that #18 is scum!
man i love michael stevens
one of my fav channels
watched most of their stuff more than once

The Digimon game, aw man... It was because of that game that Aries introduced a ban on invests for D0 lmfao.
yep, and glad he did, I requested him to do it cause it's unfair in the digimon game. First game I played by the dude and flower investigated me 2 pages into the game and outed it for the entire world. Was no point for me to even play. Glad to see it being implemented.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright, I'll give you a spot in the saucecore.

Now tell me apart from MitchMatch who is the outed clowns?

Actually, I'm just jesting, you needn't tell me because to all of the scums out there;

scum is just a concept that ur mind senses. see in actuality, there r no town or scum. we cannot technically proof "scum" ever exists without having a mind to comprehend it. it just exists in our imagination

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
scum is just a concept that ur mind senses. see in actuality, there r no town or scum. we cannot technically proof "scum" ever exists without having a mind to comprehend it. it just exists in our imagination
That is true!

As spoken like a true open minded philosopher of the saucecore, but I must ask in return. Who are really the scum?

Those who wish to survive, or those who wish to find their place in the world and be accepted?

The answer to that question is, and will always be that Father's guidance will be what we refer to in judgement.

You are free to think and ponder upon the question, but know that in the end, all goes according to Father's will.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
However the true question within this game is whether or not we go with destiny or forge our own destiny.

But, in the scenario of making your own destiny as in breaking from it - you have already created a paradox.

On one hand you have broken free from the "preordained future" but if doing so was in fact your destiny all along - then nothing has really changed.

So what I suggest is, no matter how you struggle against it - the outcome will always be the same, no matter how we mortals may perceive it.

sup ningens!!

hard claiming neutral indie

what u need to know - i can win with any1

what u dont need to know (atleast not rn) - the specifics of my wincon

what u need to do - impress me town, so i side with yall. scum yeeet day 1 !!

what u need to beware of - if things go south and yall fuk up badly then i have all rights to betray yall and side with mafia

aight time to read

Emil

Certified Memelord
That is true!

As spoken like a true open minded philosopher of the saucecore, but I must ask in return. Who are really the scum?

Those who wish to survive, or those who wish to find their place in the world and be accepted?

The answer to that question is, and will always be that Father's guidance will be what we refer to in judgement.

You are free to think and ponder upon the question, but know that in the end, all goes according to Father's will.

it has certainly piqued my interest so i shalt spend some time to ponder upon it. who are truly the scum and how can father always nail them down accurately. there must be some sort of pattern to this. some connection. some scientific explanation.

even RNG has patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.