[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
noticed u picking on players that r purposely acting scummy, like salah here
its more townish thing to question indies than anti town rn. anti town wud be fine with me staying i belive, or atleast not throw shade my way rn knowing full well it will mark them suspicious for indie hunting

i dont see analysis behind ur posts to pero/salah
Why would Salah act purposefully scummy?

Depends on the player surely? Inexperienced scum or lazy scum would quite happily sheep a vote on you, especially when apparently your preference is siding with town.

I comment on what and who is infront of me.

He’s indie and he expressed he’s got two wincons and isn’t pro town. I’d assume whatever his wincons are, they’re gonna hurt us. What role do you think he is
i rly miss smash bros. could host that setup sometime here

nope. if its game ending then i cant win with any faction
I may be wrong, but I think it's dude from first WU. Sorry if that's right and hurt your chances.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why would Salah act purposefully scummy?

Depends on the player surely? Inexperienced scum or lazy scum would quite happily sheep a vote on you, especially when apparently your preference is siding with town.

I comment on what and who is infront of me.
thats for salah to answer

id expect scum to be the ones avoiding discussing me at all, or wanna look at alternatives not me. its too early for mafia to be trying to get rid of me, unless we have one of their teammate nailed down and they go ham on me as a counter wagon

which makes me think rottkins is indeed scum

Then he's part of them.

If Usopp is indie, you are who I think you are and Marcoh didn't start with it, wouldn't that make Fuji Marcoh?
Marco did start with the stone. Fuji could still be Marco, though, those two things aren't mutually exclusive. It was just not the tournament stone that was used by Marco.

thats for salah to answer

id expect scum to be the ones avoiding discussing me at all, or wanna look at alternatives not me. its too early for mafia to be trying to get rid of me, unless we have one of their teammate nailed down and they go ham on me as a counter wagon

which makes me think rottkins is indeed scum
You're making too many assumptions here.

why do u think mafia wud want to use me as content this early? any reason to?
do u have a specific name?
Like I said at the very least I think inexperience or less confident players (scum and town) could vote you to feign or attempt contribution. The idea that all scum would avoid your wagon is asinine.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

"@Flowa If you think this is open-scumming, then you are simply not thinking. Would I sabotage my faction by doing that before I'm caught? Why are you not processing the information I'm giving you in my play and thinking it through logically? Why are you defaulting to a lazy read you cannot possibly have any conviction behind?"

*TAC, SoulKiller, Grammaton, Blue are Scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah but there is a posibility that part of the game will vote than Ekko and who you will pick out of them only having that "oh they will blend in so they are a scum" kinda thinking. Sure Ekko is the most appealing to vote right now but the aftermath doesn't stick so well to one another
what do u make of this post @Cooler

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats exactly what a mafia does

self awareness that trying to use indie for content would make them sus

rottkins is mafia asfk lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.