[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Because you claimed to be entirely pro-town, which I was (correctly) suspicious of. You can argue the semantics of that all you like, but fact remains that statement was untrue.

"Hmm. The wincon was - "Wincon: Help town win the game. But don't break time doing it. " - is that not Pro-Town to you? Do you think that's a win-con an Anti-Town player has? To help town win? I find your qualification lacking."​

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nothing personal tho, Im sure you understand
im fully aware of the position i put myself in the moment i claimed

i will constantly be tinfoiled for the rest of the game

will use it to my advantage to root out whose mafia and whose genuinely questioning my slot

Zolo

Cope Doctor

"Hmm. The wincon was - "Wincon: Help town win the game. But don't break time doing it. " - is that not Pro-Town to you? Do you think that's a win-con an Anti-Town player has? To help town win? I find your qualification lacking."​
no, becouse indies like you never help town when they have apportunity not to do so

Is Aries sleeping rn?
You can click at his account and check when he's around last time. I wouldn't ask this question here btw because it looks as if you submitted action and you're waiting for result. Someone could try to identify your role based on that once actions will show up

Yes but youre making the logical error of assuming I knew what the text of your wincon was before I asked you, which is nonsensical

im fully aware of the position i put myself in the moment i claimed

i will constantly be tinfoiled for the rest of the game

will use it to my advantage to root out whose mafia and whose genuinely questioning my slot
I mean, I know you pretty well by now, you cant help but take the course of action that makes you front and centre lol, so yeah, this stacks up from that perspective

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes but youre making the logical error of assuming I knew what the text of your wincon was before I asked you, which is nonsensical

"You just claimed that my statement was untrue. Clearly, my wincon *was* Pro-Town, completely and utterly. It changed, but it only changed at the very end, and I could nothing to prevent it."​

Status
Not open for further replies.