[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title

"How disappointing. Very well - you now forfeit the right to sit at the table of Witches.

I am Town.
My Alignment is Town.
My Role PM explicitly states that I am Town.
My solitary Win Condition is the Town's Win Condition.
I have seen the Truth.

I have taken action today.

Boredom is the only thing that can kill me. I am growing bored."
Don't tell me:crazwhat:

Is there a reason surplus information would be inherently bad to the point where you couldnt just disregard it if you had to?
It kinda is if it can be traced back to a WU. Not many Town charas he can be and everyone who appeared so far is kinda important. Granted he's Town and did appear this now was very bad. If he's scum, he can carry on.

It kinda is if it can be traced back to a WU. Not many Town charas he can be and everyone who appeared so far is kinda important. Granted he's Town and did appear this now was very bad. If he's scum, he can carry on.
Im not following the logic here. If you thought he was scum but hes provably town, thats a good thing surely? Sure it means you made an incorrect deduction, but hes a good player, its a worthwhile trade

Of course theres no guarantee hes even telling the truth, its not like he can be contradicted any time soon

Emil

Certified Memelord
Im not following the logic here. If you thought he was scum but hes provably town, thats a good thing surely? Sure it means you made an incorrect deduction, but hes a good player, its a worthwhile trade

Of course theres no guarantee hes even telling the truth, its not like he can be contradicted any time soon
there r game ending indies who want to hunt some roles
its an awful play by him

Emil

Certified Memelord
usually these indies arent game ending
looks like aries is making them more dangerous this time around
they cant be ignored

i feel blue is one of such indies

It's simply too much info when just saying "I am Town" would have been enough. I hope he's just scum now and did not just out himself as important Town for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.