Questions & Mysteries What is something threatening that Akainu has done post-TS?

If Akainu is the final villain, as some people say, why has he done nothing relevant nor threatening in the past 400 chapters? Blackbeard sent Burgess to try to steal the Mera at Dressrosa, he raided Baltigo, and now he’s going after some sort of super important artifact. Akainu is just sitting behind a desk and getting disrespected by his underlings

He sent Fujitora to Dressrosa.

There was actually a parallel between Blackbeard and Akainu each sending a man. Funny how you remember Burgess but not Fujitora.

:laughmoji:
Fujitora disobeys Akainu’s orders and then laughs about it with Ryokugyu. Can you imagine Lafitte and Shiryu casually ignoring their captain’s orders and then laughing about it? I didn’t mention Fujitora because he’s actually a mark against Akainu. He makes Akainu look less threatening

Fujitora disobeys Akainu’s orders and then laughs about it with Ryokugyu. Can you imagine Lafitte and Shiryu casually ignoring their captain’s orders and then laughing about it? I didn’t mention Fujitora because he’s actually a mark against Akainu. He makes Akainu look less threatening
It’s almost as if the gap in power between Fuji and Akainu is much smaller than the gap between Lafitte and Blackbeard….

If Akainu is the final villain, as some people say, why has he done nothing relevant nor threatening in the past 400 chapters? Blackbeard sent Burgess to try to steal the Mera at Dressrosa, he raided Baltigo, and now he’s going after some sort of super important artifact. Akainu is just sitting behind a desk and getting disrespected by his underlings
Yeah as an Akainu fan I am disappointed with ODA. Why did he even bother setting up a New Marine Headquarters in New World if he is just gonna do desk work?

Akainu should have been raising new world to a Magma hell with his Magma hands.

but I guess ODA is too busy repeating the same arc every arc, save the girl, save the royalty or the people.

Honestly Akainu has been disappointing so far.
"I am gonna Take care of the New World" Akainu said as he makes a massive Draft where outside of Two Admirals, the strongest Fighter he got was Fucking Headliner Level Manyard

He also spent the Entire Timeskip apparently just "Preparing" Instead of attacking Yonko Territory. Kaido and Big Mom care more about the SSG which Akainu had nothing to do with than they do about Akainu's draft and Headquarters move.

I don't think anyone here says sakazuki is the final villian, he comes before Imu/ Gorosei

He has a better chance then Blackbeard though, since him and luffy gotta fight for pirate king, find the one piece, then wage war on the world government

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Weaker and easier to defeat by Luffy when compared to Kaidou.
Oh sure, besides not having any declaration that makes him superior to the other higher levels with the exception of aokiji.

I don't even know why the raving fan speculations of this overrated character are being debated, they want at all costs to make Alainu PK level when he fought the worst version of WB which is undoubtedly shit compared to his prime that suited Roger and was applauded.

Undoubtedly the only thing that carried WB in MF was his DF power, his other skills (haki) and conditioning were rubbish, and even restricting himself akainu couldn't overcome WB at any time... It's sad but the fans don't see how weak akainu is in MF.

And there's the issue of the portrait, kaidou for example has a portrait 10x better this is evident throughout the manga, while akainu the self declared by fan as being level "pk", is being ordered to shut up, his anger is not even reason for discussion is considered insignificant, "don't look at me", I just think that ROGER, WB, KAIDOU wouldn't be treated like that, given the way SHANKS and KAIDOU were treated by the AKAINU leaders.

But it's a good idea for fans to keep pushing a false narrative that akainu is on the same pedestal as characters like Roger, WB and Kaidou, the more they pit him against these characters the more they will convince the lay audience that akainu has the same hyper as them, akainu surfing on hype that isn't his obviously makes him look like a big boy.

Last edited by a moderator: