Status
Not open for further replies.
From Redon (pirate-king.es)

https://www.pirate-king.es/foro/post1421060.html#p1421060

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Due to the latest events that have taken place recently, at Pirateking we have decided to take a series of measures that I will explain below.

As I suppose you know, in recent weeks there has been a lot of controversy with the Spoilers. From users trying to troll and annoy, through spoilers published much earlier than advisable and ending in absurd and meaningless leaks. The latter is especially serious, since in the last 2 weeks images of internal Shueisha material have been leaked that should not be published under any circumstances. That material is what Shueisha sends to publishers outside of Japan to work on the chapters that are published on MangaPlus and is completely confidential.

What happened on Wednesday of last week with the images that appeared on some websites and forums (which we do not publish here to avoid problems) and that subsequently flooded social networks, is something VERY dangerous. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Obviously the Japanese publisher can't allow this type of leak and from what I've heard, they're going to take action on it.

From what I have been able to find out during all these years in which I have been publishing Spoilers and others, Shueisha does not mind much that certain websites and forums publish Spoilers or summaries of the chapters of their series ahead of time. It doesn't even seem to bother them much that photos of Shonen Jump magazine are leaked on Twitter (the photos that come out on Thursdays from the paper magazine) because those Twitter accounts are still standing (they haven't reported them to close them).

What really affects Shueisha are the Scanllations that publish the chapters of their series on Fridays, since these groups do earn a lot of money for it and take away visits from MangaPlus. But it is difficult to deal with these groups because although some close (such as MangaPanda, MangaStream or Jaimini Box) in the end new ones appear in several languages.

To all this we must add the problem that the website that Xeno spoke about the other day has had and that Pirateking has been about to close forever. It was something totally unfair and for which we had no fault, but when a large company gets heavy, it is very difficult to face it. Luckily everything was a misunderstanding and it has been solved, but now more than ever we must be careful with what we do.

Due to all this that I have told you, we have made a decision. During a season (a few weeks or a few months, it will depend on how everything evolves) we are NOT going to publish Spoilers and summaries of our own harvest of the new Manga chapters.

This does NOT mean that we will NOT have Spoilers for the next chapters. We are simply going to publish the information published by other people or media (such as the Korean leaker, the information of the Japanese 5ch forums or the images of the magazine published by the Arab groups on Thursdays). So don't expect little Spoilers from me on Tuesday nights (Spanish time) or my complete summaries on Wednesday nights (Spanish time) as I have been publishing in recent months.

Nor are we going to publish any suspicious or dangerous images that come from the material that I told you about at the beginning of this message. We will be very careful about what we post and will delete any posts that include this type of material.

As I say, this is a temporary measure until everything settles down. And it is also a protection measure so that nothing happens to the web, especially after the problem we have had and that I told you before. Spoilers are very important, but the Pirateking community is even more so.

And that's all for now, if there is any news we will inform you.
Understandable, if there is anyone to blame it's the person that kept leaking those high quality pictures that shouldn't have been leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.