Status
Not open for further replies.
Poeple still believes this dumass has some king of information about next chapters ? Don’t you see he is peeing on himself because redon won’t post his summaries, he ain’t a provider/informer he’s just like all of us waiting for spoilers and refreshing this forum, asking him about hints is the same asking me about hints, we don’t know shit

Poeple still believes this dumass has some king of information about next chapters ? Don’t you see he is peeing on himself because redon won’t post his summaries, he ain’t a provider/informer he’s just like all of us waiting for spoilers and refreshing this forum, asking him about hints is the same asking me about hints, we don’t know shit
Hi
Post automatically merged:

You guys really go in depth with these huh
They are addicts
What do u expect?

Important notes from Redon in Pirate King forum

Due to all this that I have told you, we have made a decision.

For a season (a few weeks or a few months, it will depend on how everything evolves) We are NOT going to publish Spoilers and summaries of the new chapters of the Manga .

This does NOT mean that we will NOT have Spoilers for the next chapters. We are simply going to publish the information published by other people or media (such as the Korean leaker, the information of the Japanese 5ch forums or the images of the magazine published by the Arab groups on Thursdays).

So don't expect little Spoilers from me on Tuesday nights (Spanish time) or my complete summaries on Wednesday nights (Spanish time) as I have been publishing in recent months.
:pepecopium:
Rate chapter for Blue.Flame fans
hi

Status
Not open for further replies.