Doesn't what Kaido said point to the opposite happening though? He's exhibiting the traits of a zoan aka he has a transformation

So IF Kaido is awakened then his new form is probably just a bigger stronger bulkier version of his hybrid with increased mastery/different uses for abilities he already has

I doubt he'll actually be able to influence his environment but he's a mythical zoan so who knows
Kaido's hybrid is his homicidal drunk from

It was a rather blunt way to put it man.
I was being blunt?
I was rather holding back. :suresure: Did my boiling anger not come across?:wonderland:

Let's better change the topic to something else and not analyse the "ethical" behavior of various criminal companies.
I mean, anyone with a genuine interest in this can look up these issues online.:kayneshrug:

Discussing on an anime forum won't change the world today.

I was being blunt?
I was rather holding back. :suresure: Did my boiling anger not come across?:wonderland:

Let's better change the topic to something else and not analyse the "ethical" behavior of various criminal companies.
I mean, anyone with a genuine interest in this can look up these issues online.:kayneshrug:

Idk why you are so against backing up your claims.

I was being blunt?

I also did try to find Arnott's being unethical, and I couldn't find anything from less than 3 years ago. Even that was stating they are just making themselves more ethical by sourcing 90% Australian ingredients and all wheat, flour, oil etc comes from Australia and New Zealand. I actually want you to provide evidence BC I'm struggling to find the negatives man. I like being informed and currently i am not fully informed, I can only be as good as the information I can access.

I saw your previous response, DW about this