[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't worry winry chan.

Np death will come from the group.

It's just a clause to make sure Town doesn't backstab.

Normally it's Town that takes the first step out of "paranoia".

So as I said nothing to worry.
this is not paranoia
i like to take indies in good faith. i always do and always give them a chance. but i dont see why i shud extend that courtesy to u

u have not provided us with a single scum. u keep checking whoever u want not whoever is in PoE

ur not helping at all. so ur not doing ur part of the deal but expect us to do ours. crazy how that works out

J

Joygirl1

what
scar is not protown. u saw what he did with ratchet. out him without hesitation. who cares if he dies

blue cant do sht if scar dies. this whole thing is a ploy
Yeah, it´s very clear to me that Scar is not pro town, would be mighty surprised if he was. However, unfortunately it was just a bluff, I actually have no idea who Scar is, just wanted to have a bit of fun at least :milaugh:

Glad we discussed this however, will be an interesting situation now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, it´s very clear to me that Scar is not pro town, would be mighty surprised if he was. However, unfortunately it was just a bluff, I actually have no idea who Scar is, just wanted to have a bit of fun at least :milaugh:

Glad we discussed this however, will be an interesting situation now.
pretty sure they cant kill u
we have blue a hostage

@Ultra @SoulKiller thoughts on blue?

u guys r being too tame now eh

ultra how do u look at blue's posts and tell him to just yeet mafia. r u even trying
You simply don't negotiate with filthy scum ekko. Let him talk as much as he wants probably all bluff to secure his ass.

I just want this DP to be over with tbh, not interested in it anymore. Vote is locked and we shall deal with things next DP.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Tsk tak I see Ekko's trying his best to get Edward killed.

I'm afraid that's not very Townie

Be wary of him

J

Joygirl1

It also was a little test for reactions, from Ekko´s thinking process I would assume that Ekko 2.0 seems to really be a townie this time.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You simply don't negotiate with filthy scum ekko. Let him talk as much as he wants probably all bluff to secure his ass.

I just want this DP to be over with tbh, not interested in it anymore. Vote is locked and we shall deal with things next DP.
so its ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.