[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

天下無双

Bodyguard was activated to protect ???

Alchemist recruitment was activated to challenge Armstrong

Earth lift was activated protecting Edward Elric from kill shots till next night phase

Blood rune was activated to revive Alphonse role

Father tried to super kill ??? but they were protected this cycle from kills till next night

Everyone has been unblocked. Hohenheim is still generic

Dayphase begins
whoa ws for town with limited actions going on 😂

rng gods in our favor

The Homunculus have killed Mangosenpai/???

Fastest homunculus was activated to see 3 incoming action

Chains was activated

Tried to super kill ??? but aslong as mei is alive they are protected unless activate a omega kill

J

Joygirl1

Wow, could have come worse for us despite losing Mango.

So Mei saved someone? Most likely Scar I guess? But Mei has the blue town colour here, so we better keep her around.

I have a theory by the way: Rej seems to be scum but is acting as if he was Father himself but in reality the reason for this may be to protect the identity of the real one. As Father has become god we should go figure this out. My candidates for Father would be Professor (who lured the real Hohenheim out) or maybe Cal?

So Mei saved someone? Most likely Scar I guess? But Mei has the blue town colour here, so we better keep her around.

I have a theory by the way: Rej seems to be scum but is acting as if he was Father himself but in reality the reason for this may be to protect the identity of the real one. As Father has become god we should go figure this out. My candidates for Father would be Professor (who lured the real Hohenheim out) or maybe Cal?
:suresure:

Rej and Professor are scum for sure - I agree that Rej is unlikely to be Father since he claimed him.

I would also look at Mitch, Cooler, Nana.

Ultra may be from Scar's faction, I have info that he is not a Homonculi.

Status
Not open for further replies.