[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord

The Homunculus have killed Mangosenpai/???

Fastest homunculus was activated to see 3 incoming action

Chains was activated

Tried to super kill ??? but aslong as mei is alive they are protected unless activate a omega kill
can sm1 check this ???
mei shud be alibaba. probabaly protecting scar

I'm going to say this once again and I hope it's the last time I have to say it. Please be patient, trust me I appreciate how committed and energetic ya are but know I can't be here 24/7. I'm at Mexico with a shitty net and working a family business where I have to serve or be on look out for customers 12 hours of the day. I get small ass breaks In between but nothing kills my enthusiasm of hosting then having to come back, catch up with the pms and see peeps complaining I'm ignoring their actions. I'm not ignoring anyone or preferring one action over the other. Trust the process, I will get to you. Rather it be a few mins or a hour+.
I think ur doing a great job mate

I'm going to say this once again and I hope it's the last time I have to say it. Please be patient, trust me I appreciate how committed and energetic ya are but know I can't be here 24/7. I'm at Mexico with a shitty net and working a family business where I have to serve or be on look out for customers 12 hours of the day. I get small ass breaks In between but nothing kills my enthusiasm of hosting then having to come back, catch up with the pms and see peeps complaining I'm ignoring their actions. I'm not ignoring anyone or preferring one action over the other. Trust the process, I will get to you. Rather it be a few mins or a hour+.
Cartel life

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
People bsing hasty tsk tsk.

Take all the time you need Ariess-Sama.

Also I heard Mexico has some pretty amazing places to visit.

J

Joygirl1

and you are better than whatever this is you are doing.
Maybe they vote for Prof because Prof is Father and as they are openly scumming because they think we´re all gonna vote for Rej instead of following them? Trying to make us believe that they wouldn´t vote for their own boss? Could of course all just be my terrible paranoia xD

Someone should probably send a killshot at Cal.

Maybe they vote for Prof because Prof is Father and as they are openly scumming because they think we´re all gonna vote for Rej instead of following them? Trying to make us believe that they wouldn´t vote for their own boss? Could of course all just be my terrible paranoia xD

Someone should probably send a killshot at Cal.
Anyone that sends a killshot my way is fully beyond help

Emil

Certified Memelord
and someone needs to nuke father out of existence already.
greedling shud hopefully be able to
might be his new win con

anyway soul read lists pls. time to unleash more than 3% full power

there is clearly no scum crossfire until now. mango was HH. idk why even bother janitoring it

Status
Not open for further replies.