[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

What kind of insanity took even place today for around 10 players to die on one single day? oO
I mean, I came online to look if Ariess already had found a replacement player for me, didn´t expect it to be over yet.
Of course I expected negative reactions from others after I was signing out, I´m not delusional, but I simply didn´t anticipate the game to end that fast! Must have been more than a battlefield than the detective game I used to know.

What kind of insanity took even place today for around 10 players to die on one single day? oO
I mean, I came online to look if Ariess already had found a replacement player for me, didn´t expect it to be over yet.
Of course I expected negative reactions from others after I was signing out, I´m not delusional, but I simply didn´t anticipate the game to end that fast! Must have been more than a battlefield than the detective game I used to know.
ya everyone died

I'd like to say that alot of the crazy shit that happened this game was mostly out of luck. I feel like at the end town, scars faction and Mafia all had the same amount of chances to winning. People don't realize how much mafia blew their load during that 2nd dayphase and it shows with how quick pride, envy and father got taken out.

Mafia did not have 2 lynch redirects at the start they got hella lucky they copied ratchets role which had a lynch redirect on him. Nibel claiming a power role like Alphonse also led to Godfather happening without that Mafia would have had a uphill battle. Even in the end with Dante's role they barely squeezed out a win and that was mostly because the ability they absorbed could reuse another ability. If Ed held back on that things could have been different.

Town had lots of mishaps this game, the number one being they decided to waste their kills on another players over professor when he was all but confirmed scum. They basically gave Mafia the chance to crawl out the hole they were in

Scars faction really did a good job all things considered, blue and rottkins basically slipped early on and yet got pretty far. If it weren't for rottkins just screen capping his role they were winning this night phase. They just needed to off pot, at one point they had the kill set on him and changed it to nana for some reason

The game is already over? When I left yesterday there were half of the players still alive, what the hell happened this phase? I still did use most of my abilites for this phase and I hoped Ariess would have found a sub for me until the next day begins, had no idea that the game could already end on this day! 14 players were still alive, what have you done, so maf has won? I´m sorry but even if I would have participated this day it wouldn´t have changed the outcome.

This was my role as Winry:

Town: Eliminate all threats to Town

(Automail Repair) Target any player and allow them to reuse one ability. Works three times

(Childhood Friends) You have the following one shots
-Gain one Edward Elric ability
-Gain one Alphonse ability
-Gain one Alphonse Elric ability
-Reuse Edward Elric, Alphonse or Alphonse Elric ability
-Reveal identity to Edward Elric or Alphonse Elric

(Avenging my Parents) Every cycle you can target a player and if they are Scars Faction, Cornello, Melvin Voyager send a kill shot

(The Medic’s Daughter) Target a player and protect them for a cycle

(Diversion) You can stop 1 Hostile Indie from performing any actions for the phase. Works three times but cant pick same indie twice

On the last day I already wasted Automail Repair on Nibel because I falsely thought that he was revived.
I used the gained Edward ability to kill Cal.
And I tried the Avenging my Parents on Ultra but it only worked on the roles that were mentioned above, it did NOT work on homunculi, wouldn´t have helped us and I would have to wait for the next day anyway until I could have used it again. I had no "real" killshot ability, it was just the copied oneshot from Edward I used on Cal. Unluckily I couldn´t kill homunculi with my own killshot because it didn´t work on them. Otherwise Kagurashii would have been freakin dead since day 1 btw and instead of getting angry at me I probably would have been praised for my lucky shot...
Initially I wanted to use The Medic´s Daughter on SoulKiller on the last day before I left but then I saw that he was already protected by someone else for this cycle and I didn´t feel confident to use it on another player. Reason for this is because I believed Worst was town and used it on Day 1 to protect him. I came to the conclusion that I better let it be unused for this cycle instead making a mistake again and use it to protect another homunculi or hostile indie...
Could have blocked someone but the Diverson block also only worked on hostile indies (indies, not homunculi!). If I had used it I would have most likely used it on Professor but as he turned out to be a homunculi and not an indie it simply wouldn´t have worked.
Thought the game would continue tomorrow, someone subbing in for me.

Did I get it right, I actually DID kill Scar?
On day 1 I blocked Ekko btw because it was clear to me that someone else would use a killshot on him and I wanted to make sure that he couldn´t protect himself with a possible own protection ability.
I also tried to protect Nibel on day 2 as he openly admitted to be Alphonse and while I don´t fully know for sure why it didn´t work I guess that the maf must have been simply faster than me, most likely sent their killshot pretty much instantly after his post...
On day 1 I used Automail Repair to refill SoulKiller, not sure if it worked because later he stated that he was roleblocked for this time.
I never got back any info on my Avenging my Parents shot on Ultra, don´t know why. After Lord Melkor stated that Ultra can´t be a homunculi I came to the idea that I should definitely try it on Ultra.

I was never passive, always used my abilities, even on the last day. Some players didn´t even show up right from the beginning despite signing up, like Juice or Conquistador and Salah WG seemed to have been away from this thread even longer than me. I did officially sign out so that Ariess could have searched for a sub and I did use my abilites one last time but it wouldn´t have made a difference if I had actually been present today, I couldn´t have done much to change the outcome of this round.
I Can never be upset by the outcome of my death when I see you clearly put 20x as much effort into the game than I did.

This is awesome, u gotta keep playing ur gonna get so good the more you learn from little things that go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.