[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another game too where I had to kill what turned out to be Godfather in some One Piece game. Might have been on TB, Town ended up lynching me based on some flavour argument that made no sense and that was that. It's generally a miserable experience.
I’ve never actually been an indie lol.

J

Joygirl1

Bloody hell! I just found out that there was even more "friendly fire", maybe even worse than the one that I have caused. Please don´t blame them for it, unlike maf we townies can´t coordinate our actions because we don´t know who we can trust, simple as that.

I still don´t understand why Rej and Cal were acting like the biggest bad guys in the thread, especially when you know that there are townies with killshot abilities in this round, how couldn´t they have seen it coming what would happen?
And if Nibel would have just kept quiet after that unlucky misfortune when we got in each other´s ways...

Hope that streak continues, here at least. Indies can be super fun but it's probably best to just play like a Serial with one.
I want to try it once lol. Idk if I’d like it much or not. I like teamwork whether it be as town or scum. That’s why I like scum more these days bc you have clearly defined allies.

Partially. I also just genuinely enjoy seeing town in shambles even as a spectator lol.

Last edited:
Bloody hell! I just found out that there was even more "friendly fire", maybe even worse than the one that I have caused. Please don´t blame them for it, unlike maf we townies can´t coordinate our actions because we don´t know who we can trust, simple as that.

I still don´t understand why Rej and Cal were acting like the biggest bad guys in the thread, especially when you know that there are townies with killshot abilities in this round, how couldn´t they have seen it coming what would happen?
And if Nibel would have just kept quiet after that unlucky misfortune when we got in each other´s ways...
I couldn't see it coming because I hadn't claimed, had no hostile actions to my name and had told you several times to wait for my killshots at the people I knew were scum to process.

You just needed some patience.

But you're right, Ed had a bigger town body count than you I think

And it's only a game at the end of the day

Rej was full on trolling tbh

J

Joygirl1

I Can never be upset by the outcome of my death when I see you clearly put 20x as much effort into the game than I did.

This is awesome, u gotta keep playing ur gonna get so good the more you learn from little things that go wrong
Thank you. I know we had our problems this round but I don´t hold a grudge on anyone. Thought you would hate me after this and as I´m very self-critical I was mad at myself that I used the only "real" killshot that would have worked on anyone including the homunculi on another townie. Part of why I quit simply was that I feared I would only doom my own fraction even further and if that happened I´d only get called stupid and getting blamed again, despite me trying to do my best.
In the UN round it wasn´t that tragic in my role as serial killer because I was acting on my own and didn´t take other people of my fraction down with me.

There was another game too where I had to kill what turned out to be Godfather in some One Piece game. Might have been on TB, Town ended up lynching me based on some flavour argument that made no sense and that was that. It's generally a miserable experience.
This game I did the proper thing to make sure to claim only when it would be a waste for either side to kill me and I still got clapped.

I'm zipping my lips even harder now.

Thank you. I know we had our problems this round but I don´t hold a grudge on anyone. Thought you would hate me after this and as I´m very self-critical I was mad at myself that I used the only "real" killshot that would have worked on anyone including the homunculi on another townie. Part of why I quit simply was that I feared I would only doom my own fraction even further and if that happened I´d only get called stupid and getting blamed again, despite me trying to do my best.
In the UN round it wasn´t that tragic in my role as serial killer because I was acting on my own and didn´t take other people of my fraction down with me.
If you try your best and follow your best instincts then people that spent large portions of the game afk like I was should never be mad at you. I was frustrated as I finally had time and was waiting for aries to process my stuff but that's it. That's a bad reason to quit though, you need to realise a large part of this game is strictly numbers based, losing a slot in LYLO like we did yours is devastating. Whether it impacted us critically here or not.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was doing alright in Weebs lol.
I mean, you also have said you felt like you were overly distrusted in that game, and dismissed despite your contributions towards the town. Resulting in you siding with the Mafia. And I suspect if the town hadn't been as annihilated as it ended up in Weebs, your endgame would have been more frustrating too.

Status
Not open for further replies.