Say what you will, but I watch these sometimes to remind my self of what the "real world" looks like.
Whether we like it or not, these things are happening. I don't want to live in a peaceful information bubble.
The world out there can be hell and I don't think I even have the right to avert my eyes from the horrific parts of human society.

Say what you will, but I watch these sometimes to remind my self of what the "real world" looks like.
Whether we like it or not, these things are happening. I don't want to live in a peaceful information bubble.
The world out there can be hell and I don't think I even have the right to avert my eyes from the horrific parts of human society.
morbid

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Sir, this is a wendy's.