Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Kaido shows us awakening soon. I wanna see what an awakened form looks like on a relatively normal zoan, since Luffy and the Jailer beasts are pretty abnormal.
Jailer beasts are most likely not abnormal at all, they fall within the explanation of the zoans having a mind of their own, becoming one with the mind of the human host so to speak.

But I wanna see Kaido's awakening for different reasons for once he's mythical zoan, since they have extra abilities compared to normal/ancient zoans want to know if he can influence the environment too similar as Luffy.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Jailer beasts are most likely not abnormal at all, they fall within the explanation of the zoans having a mind of their own, becoming one with the mind of the human host so to speak.

But I wanna see Kaido's awakening for different reasons for once he's mythical zoan, since they have extra abilities compared to normal/ancient zoans want to know if he can influence the environment too similar as Luffy.
I meant more for their designs. I get the idea that the goofy ass Jailer Beasts will be anomalies among Awakened Zoan forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.