Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Oh~? Don't know what this is but I am interested
Well, when the only sound is the frozen silence of winter, you go to work. Throwing mountains of snow back into the sky. And when the track becomes a railroad again, it’s Miller time. Time to head for the best-tasting beer you can find, Miller High Life.

If you got the time, I got the beer. Miller Beer.
:endthis:

The way I understood it is the dates themselves aren't done with other players but through an event with the host rping as the date.
It should still be a good time
:feelsokeman:

J

Joygirl1

The other games i played i had an idea on who the mafia characters were.
In here i think i know only kurumi is most likely bad.
And werent all the girls bad at the start?
While I have no idea what characters might be in this I can make my guesses and I think that Kurumi is most likely an indie, probably even one that could win together with town.

Most of the spirits will be town I´d say besides Phantom as they turned good oder like Kotori were good to begin with. The mafs will most likely be those DEM guys I´d say.

While I have no idea what characters might be in this I can make my guesses and I think that Kurumi is most likely an indie, probably even one that could win together with town.

Most of the spirits will be town I´d say besides Phantom as they turned good oder like Kotori were good to begin with. The mafs will most likely be those DEM guys I´d say.
I do think Kurumi is possibly the SK tbh, based on a wiki check.

thats what the mafia would want us to think :beckmoji:
:sanjimeh: no jokers here, gotcha

Yo, someone with actual lore knowledge. You're town's treasure, darling.

J

Joygirl1

I do think Kurumi is possibly the SK tbh, based on a wiki check.
I know the anime and while she is known by the name Nightmare and does kill people and stuff she often shows up and helps the main protagonist, she also has her own agenda, that´s why I´d pretty surprised if she would turn out to be maf or town because everything I know about her points to her being an indie.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Well, when the only sound is the frozen silence of winter, you go to work. Throwing mountains of snow back into the sky. And when the track becomes a railroad again, it’s Miller time. Time to head for the best-tasting beer you can find, Miller High Life.

If you got the time, I got the beer. Miller Beer.
:endthis:

It should still be a good time
:feelsokeman:
Yo... That sounds so epic:endthis:

According to the rules in write ups the color theme of the role will be used and not of the alingment so that makes things more didficult.
I mean, if you know the flavour you could guess who's who based on that. So it could be even easier for these people. Like, if you know that dark green = some character, you can guess exact role behind action. And if you know lore, that would make it clear whether it's scum or not.

Like, for example I assume these colors could apply to these characters:

J

Joygirl1

I'm not familiar with Date a Live. Are there any named characters that are a part of these DEM creeps?
How is that supposed to help you when you don´t know the lore?^^
But yeah, I´m almost sure that Ellen and Westcott will be present in this round.
Also, it may break the heart of our @Charlie but there was one short time where Origami was a member of DEM too. Origami may be another indie however als she was also following her own agenda most of the time.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I mean, if you know the flavour you could guess who's who based on that. So it could be even easier for these people. Like, if you know that dark green = some character, you can guess exact role behind action. And if you know lore, that would make it clear whether it's scum or not.

True, if we will get a good grip on who is what color we might make assumption on is it town indie or maf, basing basically on lore. Probably part of girls might be moving mafia what one of us might turn into town. Don't know really about the army but there was an other organisation called I think wet...? Don't remember correctly but I shot it might be our main mafis since they wanted to destroy the souls and not add them to protagonist's harem

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

I wonder if the orange girls and the white ones are one role or 2?

How is that supposed to help you when you don´t know the lore?^^
But yeah, I´m almost sure that Ellen and Westcott will be present in this round.
Also, it may break the heart of our @Charlie but there was one short time where Origami was a member of DEM too. Origami may be another indie however als she was also following her own agenda most of the time.
I can only guess, but when it comes to my character for example, I have ability that works differently on certain roles, so I'd like to know whether they're mafia or not. Maybe that's also the case for him.

Origami still wins the best name prize, evil or not.

J

Joygirl1

I can only guess, but when it comes to my character for example, I have ability that works differently on certain roles, so I'd like to know whether they're mafia or not. Maybe that's also the case for him.

Origami still wins the best name prize, evil or not.
I wouldn´t call her evil, she actually has good reasons to do what she does and to hate spirits. When it comes to Shido she´s a real stalker. And she´s quite pervert xD

Status
Not open for further replies.