Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the hosts for one. And Its you who reacted to me asking for one ''making a big deal out of it''.

Or maybe I find your reasoning off.
Oh right, I missed tags. I thought you asked "someone" to make it.

And I posted my reasoning like 3-4 times already.

And what will you do with vc rn? xd There're 4 votes. 2 on you and one that you put on me because I asked this question.

eh, whatever

Oh right, I missed tags. I thought you asked "someone" to make it.

And I posted my reasoning like 3-4 times already.

And what will you do with vc rn? xd There're 4 votes. 2 on you and one that you put on me because I asked this question.

eh, whatever
Its not about what Id do without it as it is info for everyone in the thread. Not just me.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
for me it looks like trying to look helpful without helping much

but hey, I may be wrong

my last role was pretty neutral I'd say, I mean it said "hostile" but it wasn't required

and these are 3 games by 3 different hosts
The point of me casting my vote on you was because you seemed to think a vote count was useless in general. Nothing to do with me asking for it or you thinking its me trying to look helpful, you're conflating two things together.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I want to use those extra 24 hours on thinking and watching who to vote, it's not like I can't decide on Ekko or Fuji, I just am too stupid sometimes and y'all mix me in my eyes with C# codes :sus:I am not the best with decisions and I should find my glasses finally :kayneshrug:

Then idk what the hell Pero is doing.
I want to use those extra 24 hours on thinking and watching who to vote, it's not like I can't decide on Ekko or Fuji, I just am too stupid sometimes and y'all mix me in my eyes with C# codes :sus:I am not the best with decisions and I should find my glasses finally :kayneshrug:
Why does it have to be me or him, do you not have anyone else?
It's for the good of town boss Fuji i hope u understad
Super fired. Im town.

Status
Not open for further replies.