Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats because they didnt give an actual reason, Ekko voted me because of my entrance and my jokes then T-pein straight up sheeped him lol.

Afterwards Ekko voted Gambit so he's not tunneling me atleast.
I don't like it when players vote for no reason and I often find it scummy.

Based on what I read on the first 6 pages so far Fuji's posts were nai and I couldn't get anything out of it and I don't know how the players were able to get anything out of it.

Worst

Custom title

Based on what I read on the first 6 pages so far Fuji's posts were nai and I couldn't get anything out of it and I don't know how the players were able to get anything out of it.
just gut feelings / trying to get some reactions i guess :)

yeah, some people are voting whoever right of the bat for some reason, not in this game in particular but in general

what's important is whether they change it or in case they keep it, they give good reason for it

I'm pretty sure Fuji quoted Usopp and others a few times already, so I'd just wait for them to back up that vote or change it

and again, abilities will be unlocked so we can very well get some scum outed in a 3 hours or so that will instantly get like 10 votes

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Whats the tinfoil?
Ok it can be my mistakes of my paranoia but from what I found through once again is pretty early asking for the vote count, not saying it was bad, just 4 final votes on someone don't seem pretty useful at that moment. Besides that I reread once again everything and as I read it I have to agree that you pinpointed things I see why people started to vote you, seeing you as a threat, since you pointed out pretty things at each. I think rej's tinfoil comment poisoned my point of view more, earlier people being down for how Ekko voted on you with an argument out of jokes as you mentioned while I was making a deeper dive to it. There is a poison after you and I've got sheeped at you as a sheep with a wolf patch on a side.

If gambit rolled scum, then it means that the curse is broken.

Well, that's good for Gumbet, because we have a whopping 0% winrate together as scum

:suresure:
You are my curse buddy. Glad I am purely town-at-heart and games. Lolololol

Yeah it's pretty old skool but you have to understand that they do it on purpose to get some response. I don't think it's effective anymore tbh.

Ok it can be my mistakes of my paranoia but from what I found through once again is pretty early asking for the vote count, not saying it was bad, just 4 final votes on someone don't seem pretty useful at that moment. Besides that I reread once again everything and as I read it I have to agree that you pinpointed things I see why people started to vote you, seeing you as a threat, since you pointed out pretty things at each. I think rej's tinfoil comment poisoned my point of view more, earlier people being down for how Ekko voted on you with an argument out of jokes as you mentioned while I was making a deeper dive to it. There is a poison after you and I've got sheeped at you as a sheep with a wolf patch on a side.
What Rej Tinfoil comment? Also what do you mea by there is a poison after me?

Status
Not open for further replies.