kagura
melkor

scum side of null
juliet
gambit
meeyori
goblin?

have no read on the rest.
This is the post from you I was talking about asking you to elaborate on this. You said you already talked about them which I don't remember.

acknowledging i read the post

none rly ask for anyone to read them, players read u subconsciously. u have played the same way and flipped scum. what wud u say the difference is that makes u town here?

i have already talked about them. they r mostly benefit of the doubt town reads ~♡
You say I play the same way and flipped scum then that would mean that you shouldn't even say scum meta since I also play that way as town. To answer your question most of my posts here I feel like I can do as both alignments and I'd say the only difference so far that makes me town here is that I get annoyed when players say I am on my scum meta in my town games and I have already showed my annoyance here.

Next time I roll scum I guess I'll show annoyance when someone say I'm on my scum meta since now players can use this post as a reference what I would do as town and what I don't do.

ur not as carefree as the other 2 (worst/pero)

from ur own PoV, do they look town to u? if u r town wud u say 3 of u make a town core here ~♡
Gotta catch up but from what I remember:
Pero was the one who wanted to end day early, right? That didn't leave good impression. Can't tell I found anything interesting about Worst.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think Rottkins might be town this time around for the simple reason that he's been commenting on current affairs.
Something he more or less hasn't done the 2 previous games when he was anti-town

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Very stupid vote. You realize that I am mostly townread by people and that only clueless people sus me, right? Like Fuji and Pein who are quite ignorant to hear me out.

Looking at Ekko vs Juliet I can imagine Jules being town this time. Came in slow into the game but she is committed and progressive. I believe she gpt really annoyed when she got called out for being in her scum meta. Simply because 99% here on WG dont even know what meta is anf getting called out for baseless shit and pushed by it is quite annoying. Anyway with each post Juliet made I started to lean more on the townside. I doubt she would use ATE to look town. Its a genuine possy tone followed by making things clear.

Ekko vs Jules could be TvT

Looking back at Gambit, I agree he is a slot to be vary off. Something didn't sit right with me within his early game posts. Idk who mentioned it but he was kinda phishy.

:sweat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Wait. If Charlie's "Darling" pr is real them Charlie is the character I supposed to be Ekko.

I mean it is the most obvious shit. So Ekko could be...who? Who is doing hearts, who is flirty? Its probably the lewdest of em all.

#sidenotes

stuff like this why i don't think pero is town lmao
You're serious with this me-wagon rn?
yea i don't understand how this whole thing escalated
i don't think rej is scum here and u are being kinda not rational

I don't agree with most of what Fuji is saying (till where I am reading at least) but for some reason I think he might be town too

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Wait. If Charlie's "Darling" pr is real them Charlie is the character I supposed to be Ekko.

I mean it is the most obvious shit. So Ekko could be...who? Who is doing hearts, who is flirty? Its probably the lewdest of em all.

#sidenotes

I see a lot of posts from Charlie where he is NOT doing the "darling" thing so I am not sure if it's a PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.