Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
(Only talking about the thumbnail)This is one of the relatively nicest stupid things they are doing…comparing to killing pets, separating parents and children, sealing doors, dumping 1000 positive people at a quarantine site that’s not completely constructed with only one toilet(without proper plumbing), and provide them with no actual treatment
Why u spreading anti-china propaganda?!!

I have serious doubts that the CCP is doing this to prevent Covid, this stinks like a war prepation of a tyrant regime to me. If they want to wage an external expansionist war they'd have to conquer their internal enemy first which is ther own people. The CCP is insane like that.
The US are doing the same in shelters for natural catastrophes.
No wonder some people in the US want guns to defend themselves against a potentially evil government.

That's a very difficult and complex topic and while I support strict gun laws I'm not sure I would have the same stance had I grown up in the US.
The first thing a conqueror does to a new people is disarming them. So if you want to stay free you need to be armed and able to protect yourself, that's basic logic to me. Besides if the Law interferes exessively in something know that corruption is rumpant. The fewer the laws the better.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
The US are doing the same in shelters for natural catastrophes.
No wonder some people in the US want guns to defend themselves against a potentially evil government.
The US is far better than CCP and there's huge legal Barries and free medias for US to act harshly or totalitarian again it's own people

Armed citizens is a good sign for a free people.
Yeah, the normal is for people to want to have weapons to fight criminals and a government established by men, if necessary, since it is always potentially evil or dangerous.

People who prefer to rely a 100% on the police, while accepting the arbitrary made up laws of the country as absolute, are those who've already gotten used to being treated as kids, who can't take care of their lives for themselves, so they are usually the weakest ones, who end up accepting any preposterous determination by the government as long as it's supposedly for their own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.