Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on page 1032 when I wrote this.

There are a lot of choices in the vote right now but I think I will have to go with @Peroroncino. Here are my reasonings why.

@Fujishiro - The way I see Fuji right now is that he's tried to do a lot of game-solving in the thread. Calling out various actions and differences of other players. I can kinda see some of the arguments about him being a bit widespread (All the other nominees except for maybe ekko have been questioned by him) but I think overall he's fine for now.

@Charlie - I can see what people mean about that whole thing with the town color, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now that there was just a simple misread here.

@Rej - I'm really not a fan of his posting style right now. The big thing that is making me pause in voting for him right now is that it would not be very beneficial of mafia to draw so much negative attention from various players. That only serves to put a target on your back. I think the best course of action is to keep an eye on him and give him a chance to reset himself for the next day phase.

@Ekkologix - I have some strange gut feelings about him but that is not nearly enough to put a vote on him. I would want to have solid reasoning first to consider that.

@Gambit - The thing about the mass claims earlier set some red flags for me but I feel that it was a misunderstanding that was cleared up. IMO he's ok for now.

@Rottkins - Also not a big fan of his posting style. I noticed it took some effort to get an answer on why he voted for Fuji and even then it was hard to see the solid reasoning for it. I would say the same thing that I did for Rej, keep and eye on him and give him another chance the next day.

@Peroroncino - I feel he hasn't really done much to help since the day started and I think trying to end the day was a really bad move. Because not only would we lose more than 24 hours of helpful discussion it also would've hammered a vote on Fuji without giving him a real chance to defend himself. This would also lead to one or more town members dying as scum probably have a factional kills as well as kill shots as well as general abilities that would really hurt town in the long run.

For that reason, I am going to Vote Lynch Peroroncino
:hapnoel:

@Blue @Ratchet
Wouldn't Pero's act also draw unecessary attention towards mafia? Or do you believe they just let him talk to me and dig himself even deeper in with his vote end phase suggestion?

What are the nominees btw? And what's wrong with questioning as many people as you can?

@Fujishiro aight maybe i had the wrong impression. I did read all posts though just slipped my mind on Pero and worst thing. You had right stand in both instances there, only scums benefits from ending the day phase earlier and vote jump on you then looked fishy.

Btw Charlie darling pr thing Rej said could be that singer spirit but don't think Blue would give obvious pr like that when game heavily oppose claims.

Rej also talked about other pr thing mighr have one as well to be extra nice. I've never seen so many heart emojis from him previously,
Both him and Ekko post heart emotes.

Rej

This forum is retarded.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Btw Charlie darling pr thing Rej said could be that singer spirit but don't think Blue would give obvious pr like that when game heavily oppose claims.
Also Charlie wasn't consisten with it I feel. Idk how much the host would make it a double-edged sword. PR can help if you play it like a hidden card. :blobevil:

Wouldn't Pero's act also draw unecessary attention towards mafia? Or do you believe they just let him talk to me and dig himself even deeper in with his vote end phase suggestion?

What are the nominees btw? And what's wrong with questioning as many people as you can?
That end phase post i don't think it was meant to be serious loolz but his whole attitude feels different
I can't relate with him as a town mate this game

that's what i get for trying to get this game going:josad:
Is this all you have to defend yourself and probe u are town? 🧐 if u are getting lynched this phase or almost will u claim or sth?

It u are town who is your main suspecys and who u r voting?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That end phase post i don't think it was meant to be serious loolz but his whole attitude feels different
I can't relate with him as a town mate this game

Is this all you have to defend yourself and probe u are town? 🧐 if u are getting lynched this phase or almost will u claim or sth?

It u are town who is your main suspecys and who u r voting?
i'm actually thinking on letting the lynch happen just to make you all look stupid when i flip doesn't seem like the other townies are active anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.