Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Okay, I'm all caught up. Fuji looks fantastic from the Zolo CFD. Meeyori, Pot Goblin, and Rej look good as well. Mango looks horrendous. His vote is the worst out of all of them. Ekko also looks bad, although his vote didn't count.

There were also Joygirl and Pero who voiced suspicions about the wagon, which is fair but I don't like how Pero in particular went about it.

Okay, I'm all caught up. Fuji looks fantastic from the Zolo CFD. Meeyori, Pot Goblin, and Rej look good as well. Mango looks horrendous. His vote is the worst out of all of them. Ekko also looks bad, although his vote didn't count.

There were also Joygirl and Pero who voiced suspicions about the wagon, which is fair but I don't like how Pero in particular went about it.
Pero should be fine.

Yes.
Question why kagurashi is sending a super kill at me anyways.
For tunneling his scummate peroncino maybe?
It seems valid to me to be honest. Your posts last DP looked a lot like scum faking to be town. If youre actually superkill immune then a lynch would be great.
unvote
Vote lynch TPein

I should do a whole read on all of Joygirl's posts but remember she is still guilty.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Last day phase Zolo cfd was surprising, i also wouldn't have jumped on it,, would've rather sus Fuji back instead for choosing an easy lynch out of nowhere so not sussing those that resisted it.​
easy or not, zolo was very scummy. you cant guage scumminess by how easy the lynch is. this tells me your reads are not genuine / not in dept.

I think those that blindly followed it are more likely to be scummy here. Since it's multiball scums and bussing is also an option scums would've tried to clear emself.
Zolo - 6 (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor).

Now I've read Cass was sussing Zolo from start, he's new player and playing with Zolo first time so this sus kinda make sense. Joygirl checked Rej last night, he's likely town. That leaves these 4 Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor possible candidates here.​
that much is obvious. can u talk more into details for each of the names u mentioned. split them into town/scum

Meanwhile while everyone were brainstorming for lynch Ekko had no care for it, rather wanted to read 40 pages back stuff. Then wanted to vote at the very last second. This is not townie mindset imo
whats a townie mindset exactly? how you propose i give my judgment on the lynch without reading? matter of fact reading means i care about the lynch. voting without reading means i do not care. do u agree? ~♡

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Yes.
Question why kagurashi is sending a super kill at me anyways.
For tunneling his scummate peroncino maybe?
You didn’t even tunnel anyone properly. You were placing your vote and then disappearing. You know who does things like that and there shouldn’t be a doubt why a kill was sent your way. That’s why we have vigs to deal with such dipping scums anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.