Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so @Yo Tan Wa is mafia here

you listed the name of 6 players that you say have scum candidates in them (Fuji, Meeyori, Pot, Rej, Mango, Lord Melkor) but voted me any way out of that bunch without breaking them into more details. so not only did you list the obvious, but you also chose to vote outside of your scum pool.

your reason: i did not care about the lynch because i was reading back while the lynch was going on, and thats not a townie mindset according to you

1. i would like to know what a townie mindset would be. just voting blindly without reading?
2. if voting without reading was a townie mindset, then why are you making this post:

so blindly following it is scummy, but also trying to read back to have a more educated judgment about the lynch like i was doing is also scummy, so then i ask you what is a townie supposed to do? i think you are just posting whatever yo tan. your thoughts are not genuine.

vote lynch yo tan

~♡
Is this your sweet reply to my vote on you?

I'm reading Kingdom spoilers brb

Could someone remind me who was against voting Zolo last night phase?

Also I just looked back to what Joygirl said about me last day phase.
@Joygirl Simply because you thought I had only one scum read, which I didn't, doesn't mean that's framing 🤨
This is not a situation you can nope your way out of. Surviving a super-kill is scummy. I don't need to explain that to you. Claim.
He deadass said he protected himself and someone else did too LMAO, as if he had a teammate protect him

I'm a lady so you can call me she/her. And don't worry, I confused the gender of a lot of people when I started playing here ^^
HEYYY GIRL I USE SHE/THEY :D

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I am curious to see if he survives this and he sure had no problems voting me for no damn reason at all so imma jump on this wagon. Also surviving a superkill a roleblock and protecting himself plus someone else sounds like bullshit.
Vote Lynch T-Pein

D

Dragomir

i agree zolo is kinda scummy but he seems like a random lynch rn and an attempt to save rott
This is what rubbed me the wrong way about Pero's approach to the wagon. He agrees that Zolo is scummy but continues to resist it. Gives me the vibe of a scum not wanting to lynch their buddy but not wanting to outright town read him.
Whatever, let's see if your prophecy is fufilled

Vote Lynch Zolo
I'm like 75% sure he won't flip scum tho
This is just terrible. Mango gave a lot of resistance to the lynch but a lot of sudden decides to vote him out of what? Curiosity? To make matters worse, he's 75% sure he won't flip scum. How are you gonna vote someone who you think won't flip scum? All of this reeks like a scum bussing his buddy.
vote lynch zolo

if its between zolo/pero, id rather yeet zolo ~♡
This doesn't come off as a bus vote, but rather a vote from the other scum team. Ekko doesn't talk about the CFD that was happening and is only just now addressing it with this vote. It doesn't look like a townie who's actually looking for a scum lynch.

I am curious to see if he survives this and he sure had no problems voting me for no damn reason at all so imma jump on this wagon. Also surviving a superkill a roleblock and protecting himself plus someone else sounds like bullshit.
Vote Lynch T-Pein
It literally happened tho.
unless you think they are lying about what they did?
kek

it was not a counter to either

zolo lynch was purely cfd. mafia did not have time to react. most of its voters r town ~♡
Hey do you remember who was defending Zolo

Mate, who's more likely to have a super-bulletproof vest, a townie or scum?
The concept of being super kill-immune seems a little odd to me. It's probably an actual thing used in a lot of setups but if I made my own I wouldnt add it

Status
Not open for further replies.