Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

It seems there is a sudden wagon on T-Pein now.

What do you think about Gambit? I did not like how he just came to complain about Ekko sussing him and disappeared.

[vote lynch Gambit]

But i am confused about Joygirl. Bonnibel has a guilty result on her but does not vote her?
Deep in her heart Bonni knows that she loves me and that she doesn´t want to hurt my feelings :sweat:

I´m not sure about Gambit, looking at his posts he didn´t really provide anything helpful but I trust Ekko less than I trust Gambit.

Important things to know:

- Peroroncino was a leading wagon at some point during last day and claimed.
-Charlie was leading too and claimed.
- Rottkins was the leading Wagon EOD but I initiated a CFD on Zolo who flipped Mafia.
- Rottkins got killed , most likely by a vig, last night and flipped town.

These are the main things you need to know, can ask people to expand on why Charlie/Pero/Rottkins were voted up.
Who do you suspect to be behind Rottkins death with all these?

You voted Gambit
Then talked about voting Fuji
Then you called Rej being the SK
Then you come back hours later to ask who are we lynching
First you place your vote on Rottkins
Then you switch to Pero for apparently no reason unless you also have Jesus level intellect along with your town Jesus role.

Anyone can see the inconsistency here. It’s not your vote but the fact that you are swaying this much and doing suspicious thing is what is so damning about you.
Good post. But was that enough reason to blind fire on him? I say that's certainly reckless.

how so?

Vote lynch Bonnibel

Faking an investigation on me is reason enough to get rid of her.
that's a bad post.

It seems there is a sudden wagon on T-Pein now.

What do you think about Gambit? I did not like how he just came to complain about Ekko sussing him and disappeared.

[vote lynch Gambit]

But i am confused about Joygirl. Bonnibel has a guilty result on her but does not vote her?
Ah. I slept. Not enough reason tho to vote for me with that reasoning. Any more solid reason why you do so? Or you're simply wagoning here? And that's coming from you who called me out for lack of substance.

--------------------------------
The exchange between Yo Tan and Ekko seems TVT because I don't get scum vibes from Yo. His thread play is similar to Death Note where he was the town leader beside me. Ekko is leading the town progress along with Fuji and Rej so these four are on top of my town list.

Juliet comes and goes and tried to be contributive once. She normally just lurks and/coasts whenever she's scum. So if that meta is similar to this one, then she's a red-flag.

Bon-bon's investigation of Joy is questionable. Why her in the first place? Is this an attempt to frame the latter when votes on T-Pein are piling up? But correct me if I'm wrong if Bon's claim occurred first.

Joygirl's almost-OMGUS against Bon's claim is really bad in my book. I will not be surprised how overly she would react if she is pressured more tbh.

Kagura's blind fire may not be AI but considering that he claimed to have a vig-like role may be townish as there's no reason why he'd do that blatantly when scum.

Pein surviving the kill is super questionable and I don't like how he reacted to that accusations. He stopped town hunting after being accused. What does that mean?

Cal never has the town vibe tbh and I don't know why. He remains on my scum list.

Idk what to say on LM, he must be scum on trying to wagon on Gambit without presenting hard facts/logic/read, etc.

If the day would end now, my vote might go to either Pein or LM (yes this is an OMGUS vote).

LOLOLOL

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The First Date

Yatogami Tohka wants to go on a date

First 5 players to quote this post will go on a date with her

In case another date appears, you can't go on a date with another Spirit this DP if you go on a Date with Tohka

No two timers here gentleman

The First Date

In case another date appears, you can't go on a date with another Spirit this DP if you go on a Date with Tohka

me

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The First Date

i'm in tohka-chan

The First Date

I will go.

D

Dragomir

would he make that 75% post if he was bussing? ~♡
Yes.
i had no read on zolo at the time, and a town read on pero
i only read up to around page 33 at the time of the vote. was atleast 40 pages behind
just wanted to vote a null read over a town read
dont see the issue with that personally ~♡
I know you were behind. That's what makes the vote so bad for me. You were behind all those pages, why drop a vote on someone whose situation you weren't up to date with? That's not smart townie play. It doesn't look like you want a scum lynch but just want a lynch. Any lynch.

It's fine you didn't want to vote your town read Pero but that doesn't mean to vote Zolo. There wasn't a scum read you could have voted? Besides, your vote was on Fuji.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
The First Date

Me yay :sweat:

Worst

Custom title
The First Date

in

The First Date

Darling

xxx -> Charlie -> Kagura -> (xxx?) -> LM -> Nana -> LM -> xxx

I assume I was earlier because LM is the one to pick rn if I understand correctly. And Nana is out of the picture what's weird. Honestly I thought it's something like "6th person who gets it gets shot" or "it's gonna fire at 8 PM and person who holds it atm gets shot".

Not sure now. Also @Nana i'm pretty sure you'd know if you died.

I just picked Kagura to pass gun to by the way.

The First Date

Ripped one will take u for dinner

D

Dragomir

So I heard that Charles slipped by saying he doesn't know town's color. Is that true? If so, that's pretty bad. I know he claimed, but did anybody check him? A slip like that is worth lynching.

Status
Not open for further replies.