Status
Not open for further replies.
xxx -> Charlie -> Kagura -> (xxx?) -> LM -> Nana -> LM -> xxx

I assume I was earlier because LM is the one to pick rn if I understand correctly. And Nana is out of the picture what's weird. Honestly I thought it's something like "6th person who gets it gets shot" or "it's gonna fire at 8 PM and person who holds it atm gets shot".

Not sure now. Also @Nana i'm pretty sure you'd know if you died.
I didn't die i just lost the game but it was said I will be affected by sth hmm
The First Date

Yatogami Tohka wants to go on a date

First 5 players to quote this post will go on a date with her

In case another date appears, you can't go on a date with another Spirit this DP if you go on a Date with Tohka

No two timers here gentleman

Pfff i am late

D

Dragomir

Yes mechanical
80% she is town
Could you go into more detail on this result? Bon Bon has a guilty result on her.
lol
seriously?? you arent faking this are u nana??

@Ratchet @Blue u guys really put chat leaks in the game?? :gokulaugh:

and it also shows the names lmao

- who says "third" for indies?
- might have failed a kill on nana lmao
- juliet/cal/mango not part of red team

those posts that got picked r so convenient. is this really true? its too good to be true

also purple tried to use mitch to vote on pero, meaning they thought about using pero as a counter, but didnt go through with it?? ~♡
How do you know what colors each one was? Saying maf1 and maf2 doesn't really indicate that color. My first thought was that Nana was just separating them to make it clear that it came from two different teams. You sound way too sure that what team they are.
Bruh you rolled scum in the WOW game iirc. You were of the blue dragon faction. Your point is invalid again.
Could you tell me how he played in that game?
i bought an invest ability in the shop so if u want once blue confirms i got it i can use it on someone :)
Use it on Charles.

@Gambit I do no need a rock solid case to put a vote on someone, I did not get town vibes from your post so far and many people look better to me, some are also getting mechanical confirmations. I am considering switching to Ekko though.

Could you go into more detail on this result? Bon Bon has a guilty result on her.

How do you know what colors each one was? Saying maf1 and maf2 doesn't really indicate that color. My first thought was that Nana was just separating them to make it clear that it came from two different teams. You sound way too sure that what team they are.

Could you tell me how he played in that game?

Use it on Charles.
I got inno on her and my results can't be tampered with

So big possibility she is town here
Idk how did Bonnie get guilty on her, could be someone messing with her actioms or idk

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Gambit I do no need a rock solid case to put a vote on someone, I did not get town vibes from your post so far and many people look better to me, some are also getting mechanical confirmations. I am considering switching to Ekko though.
Hmmm. So you have a vote against me based on gut feel and me vanishing after my last post which you should all consider since I am the oldest one here that needs a lot of sleep after work. That's a good one lolololol.

It's rather intriguing that most people are town reading Ekko and yet you are inclined to switch to him. That's rather odd tbh.

If we apply a collective POE, Ekko is deemed a town by many and apparently inside the town core.

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl @Lord Melkor who are your top suspects and at least one reason why?
Bonnibel obviously because of her saying that she got a guilty investigation result on me. Wished I could say for sure though what the reason for this is, either she´s scum or someone really used a manipulation ability on her. If I would get the result of my own investigation on her I would be able to tell you for sure what her alignment is because as I said, I´m immune to manipulation abilities myself.

Ekko because he is acting strange all the time plus he townlocked Bonni at a point where Bonni had only 4 or 5 posts written so far. Bonnibel´s identity would also probably give us a hint if there is a connection between those two or not. Ekko´s identity could also give us possible hints about Juliet as well as he was accusing her almost as hard as Bonni is accusing me.

T-Pein and Pot Goblin look both sus to me because I have the feeling they only hang on to someone else´s votes to stay under the radar and to just go with the flow.

I so don´t know about Pero and Charlie, they both claimed and nobody counter claimed them yet. Peros posts soundsa bit better than Charlies but as you suggested someone should use another investigation ability on one of them.

Hmmm. So you have a vote against me based on gut feel and me vanishing after my last post which you should all consider since I am the oldest one here that needs a lot of sleep after work. That's a good one lolololol.

It's rather intriguing that most people are town reading Ekko and yet you are inclined to switch to him. That's rather odd tbh.

If we apply a collective POE, Ekko is deemed a town by many and apparently inside the town core.
Not really, I have scum read on Ekko since day one and many seem to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.