Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Dragomir you are right i thought this was was addressing mango.
so u think hes exactly purple? i have one issue with that:

if mango was bussing as you speculate, and had committed his mind to bussing his teammate (given that the vote on zolo came exactly 5 minutes before the deadline), then why would mango post that he thinks zolo is 75% flipping town RIGHT after his vote?

like help me understand this. if mango is committed to bussing his mate right as the deadline, shouldnt he be going for maximum credit? what bussing purpose does saying "zolo has 75% chance to flip town" actually serve? that just kills all the bussing credit.

if anything that post tells me mango is not having a mindset to bus zolo. he just thinks its a meh wagon at best with a high chance to flip town, but its the best option at hand. hence why i asked does mango town read the other 3 wagons or not to justify the zolo vote.

a cfd is a cfd, if mango is bussing in a cfd he wont say 75% chance to flip town. its very counter intuitive to the whole meaning of "bussing". you bus to lynch mafia not lynch and say "he will flip town" ~♡
Damn, and here I thought it was completely foreign what I did lmao.

I'll give you some townie points for using logic, since you could've easily just said fuck it and gone with it lmao.

:endthis:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
he said he cant die
yea i agree the claim seems to be changed a bit, but the immunity part remains the same
i think he wasnt trying to reveal much until he got pressed

if this is gna keep distracting u the whole day then he might as well just full claim because u r allowing mafia to have easy time right now and i do not appreciate that personally.

please give thoughts on yo tan as well. you are tunneling too hard on mechanics (tpein role, the cop result, and the slips). i hope to see you focus on thread play more. i know u thought tpein was scummy and shot him for an NAI gameplay. was hoping u could try to read players more without latching too much into mechanics. ~♡
It wasn't a NAI gameplay why I shot him. He's voting history goes like this:

TPein » Fuji - Gambit - Rottkins - Pero

I know that switching from Rott to Pero while Rott had 6 votes and was going to get lynched is something which redeems Pein a bit.

He came to the thread and found Rottkin is getting lynched. Mind you he also had a little conversation with him that time. After keeping his vote on Rott for like 2 seconds, then changes his mind.

Since he's mafia, he already knows that Rott is not part of his team. But Rott could be a part of the other team or a townie. Still, he thinks he'll try to do something different and vote for Pero instead. While he's already relieved that Rott is getting lynched anyway. He also wants to make sure that he can use this point to explain his play so far.

Also there is another scenario, where he thought Pero could be a mafia from the other faction so wanted to give his last effort to lynch Pero instead. This is even better since he'll get credits from not lynching Rott and also hope to get Pero lynched. But this plan didn't work because Pero claimed and made efforts.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
well that doesnt tell me much, so u more or less null read them all but voted for zolo anyway?

are u not feeling this game mango? whats going on ~♡
I didn't think Rott was town, that's not a null read lmao.

And I'll be honest I don't remember if I had any gripe with pero, but I remember I wasn't that interested in Charles

As for the last question, I don't really have a satisfactory answer to give.

Kagu Nyan

Goddamn, what about the word MAYBE in my post didn´t you understand? I never gave him a townread, this is bullshit!
so maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player
he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player
a lazy and somewhat poor town player
poor town player
town

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't think Rott was town, that's not a null read lmao.

And I'll be honest I don't remember if I had any gripe with pero, but I remember I wasn't that interested in Charles

As for the last question, I don't really have a satisfactory answer to give.
how long shud we give u to start posting? u understand u r permanently gna remain in PoE correct?
do u have any actions to say for ur name? any players u think r town/scum now? ~♡

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir you are right i thought this was was addressing mango.
so u think hes exactly purple? i have one issue with that:

if mango was bussing as you speculate, and had committed his mind to bussing his teammate (given that the vote on zolo came exactly 5 minutes before the deadline), then why would mango post that he thinks zolo is 75% flipping town RIGHT after his vote?

like help me understand this. if mango is committed to bussing his mate right as the deadline, shouldnt he be going for maximum credit? what bussing purpose does saying "zolo has 75% chance to flip town" actually serve? that just kills all the bussing credit.

if anything that post tells me mango is not having a mindset to bus zolo. he just thinks its a meh wagon at best with a high chance to flip town, but its the best option at hand. hence why i asked does mango town read the other 3 wagons or not to justify the zolo vote.

a cfd is a cfd, if mango is bussing in a cfd he wont say 75% chance to flip town. its very counter intuitive to the whole meaning of "bussing". you bus to lynch mafia not lynch and say "he will flip town" ~♡
Not everything scum does has to have a mastermind reasoning behind it. Sometimes scum make posts they probably shouldn't have made and this is what I believe to be the case.

I don't understand why a town Mango would place a vote on a player who he believes won't even flip town.

D

Dragomir

Not everything scum does has to have a mastermind reasoning behind it. Sometimes scum make posts they probably shouldn't have made and this is what I believe to be the case.

I don't understand why a town Mango would place a vote on a player who he believes won't even flip town.
I mean flip scum, not town.

"I don't understand why a town Mango would place a vote on a player who he believes won't even flip scum." Is what I meant to say.

Kagu Nyan

i played with tpein longer than any of u. if hes town i need him alive, and if hes town i will defend him, im obliged to do so ~♡
You are not sure yourself that's why you have used the word "IF".

Whatever obligation you have shouldn't be useful since he's scum here. Unless you are scum yourself.

J

Joygirl1

so maybe he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player
he is really just a lazy and somewhat poor town player
a lazy and somewhat poor town player
poor town player
town
You´re annoying me even more than Bonni and Ekko right now

MAYBE he is a poor town player

How many times do I have to write it, what the important word in this sentence is???

Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I mean flip scum, not town.

"I don't understand why a town Mango would place a vote on a player who he believes won't even flip scum." Is what I meant to say.
Like I said, Fuji seemed damn sure about his read, and in the case Rott was a mislynch, I'd give Fuji the benefit of doubt.

In my head Zolo plays the same regardless of alignment.

But I'm not gonna comment anymore on that because there's really nothing to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.