G

Gorosei Informer

Don’t see this ever happening because it ruins the merch and other sides of the OP business side of things
Aye there is that too. Probably another reason SHs don't lose limbs either thankfully. It would be too much of a spoiler if Luffy suddenly had an eyepatch in merch and promotional material too.

I think the eyepatch pirate will be Blackbeard, Odin, Joyboy or maybe Xebec.

Given the timing though, the final scenes pf OP according to Oda, who could it be then? Joyboy reveal in brief past panel? Scopper maybe? Blackbeard? Idk...

Bla
Aye there is that too. Probably another reason SHs don't lose limbs either thankfully. It would be too much of a spoiler if Luffy suddenly had an eyepatch in merch and promotional material too.

I think the eyepatch pirate will be Blackbeard, Odin, Joyboy or maybe Xebec.

Given the timing though, the final scenes pf OP according to Oda, who could it be then? Joyboy reveal in brief past panel? Scopper maybe? Blackbeard? Idk...
Blackbeard or Rocks I think. Blackbeard because Oda is going out of his way to show how much of a stereotypical pirate he looks like

chapter 1047 predictions
- kaido's flashback starts: young kaido is on xebec's ship and he's talking with his captain. Rocks D xebec tells him the same thing that blackbeard told luffy in jaya (a man's dream will never die). After that we discover something about xebec's crew dynamics first and something about joy boy lore then.
In the end we get to see xebec's face.
- at the same time, luffy hits kaido with the lightning and kaido falls unconscious. Onigashima starts falling

You're a dumbass. Ace was literally killed by a magma punch in the chest and Oda refused any proposition from his editors to bring him back
??? What has that got to do with what I said. Oda himself didn’t even want to kill off Ace and argued with himself about it for months anyway
Post automatically merged:

chapter 1047 predictions
- kaido's flashback starts: young kaido is on xebec's ship and he's talking with his captain. Rocks D xebec tells him the same thing that blackbeard told luffy in jaya (a man's dream will never die). After that we discover something about xebec's crew dynamics first and something about joy boy lore then.
In the end we get to see xebec's face.
- at the same time, luffy hits kaido with the lightning and kaido falls unconscious. Onigashima starts falling
Would be a good chapter

??? What has that got to do with what I said. Oda himself didn’t even want to kill off Ace and argued with himself about it for months anyway
Post automatically merged:

Would be a good chapter
You said Oda will never do something like that because of merch but that's just disrespectful lmao. Oda doesnt even handle the merch side of his series (if he does, very rarely anyways)

G

Gorosei Informer

Bla

Blackbeard or Rocks I think. Blackbeard because Oda is going out of his way to show how much of a stereotypical pirate he looks like
Yeah that makes most sense. I can see Shanks shooting out Blackbeards eye as a final fuck you to him especially for his own eye/scarring. Or it just happens during their fight anyway, maybe Shanks cuts it in a similarly karmic and ironic manner?

Xebec having it would be cool too though.

You said Oda will never do something like that because of merch but that's just disrespectful lmao. Oda doesnt even handle the merch side of his series (if he does, very rarely anyways)
The MC is the cornerstone and the flagship image of your series. There’s a reason why they barely get changed in anyway from their actual appearance because it’s supposed to be iconic. Making Luffy have an eye patch could change so much shit for the whole of One Piece as a brand. That’s all I’m saying