I didn't make this one but they def should have added Yasopp too, its no wonder Shanks recruited him! I'm really starting to understand why Buggy hates him and why Mihawk refuses to duel him too potentially? Just speculation/headcanon ofc but still...
Post automatically merged:

Imagine if we never find out?! I still bet its AFO though at this point. Or Its Endeavour all along LMAO!

:lulz::saden::risitameh::hapnoel:
I just can't imagine Deku's mom with AFO :kailaugh:

Unless he is adopted and she has been lying all this time?

Kyosuke Sakai, a 17-year-old third-grader at Fukui School, won the Best Manga Impression Award for 2021, as he wrote about one piece manga, in which 1377 Japanese student participated , Kyosuke who has been reading one piece for 10 years said (because it is my favorite work I was able to write with an honest and pure heart ) as he wrote his article in less than an hour and consisted of 1600 characters.

Kyosuke Sakai, a 17-year-old third-grader at Fukui School, won the Best Manga Impression Award for 2021, as he wrote about one piece manga, in which 1377 Japanese student participated , Kyosuke who has been reading one piece for 10 years said (because it is my favorite work I was able to write with an honest and pure heart ) as he wrote his article in less than an hour and consisted of 1600 characters.
Whats the manga impression award?