Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The Queen of White

White Queen has activated All Hail the Queen

The following players have been summoned to White Queen's domain to participate in a R/P/S Tournament, for her own amusement

@Ekkologix
@Fujishiro
@Dragomir
@Worst
@Rej
@Joygirl

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I believed in people way too much thinking that mafia might kill someone much more important to lesser the strength of town. Besides it was a one shot ability and I didn't even thought that I will be killed even by an accident in a chain action. :kayneshrug: I was just Ace while the second death

That’d have been one less kill and scum would be confused when they fail to kill you so they wouldn’t target you again and again.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Does that mean mana is scum now?
:zorothink:

Loremasters?
i don't think she was town but i don't know the flavour so i'm not sure but the wiki says
''<Vánargandr> (ヴァナルガンド, Vanarugando?): A new black and blue CR-Unit that Mana received after defecting to Ratatoskr. ''

D

Dragomir

Because at the time he was the voice of reason.

Drago pushed me with an agenda, while Ekko was like "His play makes no sense for scum lmao"

Yet, Drago persisted.

Of course, Ekko didn't have any real proof of me being town, since my plays had been subpar and not that involved. So I figured I'd just send him a short message.

I didn't really think to claim stuff to him, but at least he would've known my flavor based off the WU.
What sort of agenda did I have besides wanting to lynch you?

There should be at least 5 on the red team

and there's a cult

you guys lmao
Can someone from purple mafia confirm that? Thank you

My guess is it may have been random whose vote got stolen, and they were unlucky enough to land on me, the guy that almost never votes on day 1
I mean, I kinda expected this response.
What would be your alternative? The scummiest scum atm.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What sort of agenda did I have besides wanting to lynch you?
The agenda was that I couldn't be town, because my play made no sense as town.

While Ekko argued the stark opposite.

It would've been really easy for Ekko to agree with u and get an easy lynch out of me.
Same with Tpin.

But regardless, it felt like you had convinced yourself I was scum and there was no other alternatives, and didn't want to hear counter arguments.

That to me is an agenda, because you know what you want, and you're not going to be swayed if someone says otherwise.

Though, in your defense, there wasn't really anyone vouching for me, and my play overall was lazy.

D

Dragomir

The agenda was that I couldn't be town, because my play made no sense as town.

While Ekko argued the stark opposite.

It would've been really easy for Ekko to agree with u and get an easy lynch out of me.
Same with Tpin.

But regardless, it felt like you had convinced yourself I was scum and there was no other alternatives, and didn't want to hear counter arguments.

That to me is an agenda, because you know what you want, and you're not going to be swayed if someone says otherwise.

Though, in your defense, there wasn't really anyone vouching for me, and my play overall was lazy.
That was my argument, not an agenda. An agenda would mean I'd be pushing you for some sneaky purpose.

I hadn't convinced myself that you were scum. Ekko brought up a fair counter, but it wasn't enough to persuade me out of scum reading you, especially considering the fact you really weren't doing anything the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.