Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
If Yo Tan was still alive why was he revived for one phase along with these guys?
there might be a cooldown until his actual come back and he is operating from the dead
it symbolizes how White Queen is literally operating from another dimension :sweat:

How do spirits become inverted @Rej ?
Inverse Form (反転形, Hanten-tai?) occurs when Spirits are exposed to severe negative emotions. In this transformation, they undergo a radical change in appearance and emotions, their Reiryoku energy readings to go straight down into negative parameters at high levels, and gain an armament called a Demon King in the place of their Angel.

How much does Ekko know about the flavour to have deduced that your roles might be connected? Also you should notice that mango kill was not a mafia kill. The purple mafia must be stupid that they tried to super kill you again after I failed myself and made it absolutely clear the other day.
Someone googled it probably

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
At Long Last Yatogami Tohka Appears

Yatogami Tohka has activated Halvanhelev to ???

wanna go on a date again?:cabbagestar:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If ekko knew your flavor then he is scum.
Killing you and me on the same day is strange
No, I mean, he would know my flavor because I messaged him and he would see the WU.
If it was out in the open who my character was why did you not hint or something?
Or just tell me?
Maybe I would protect you or something so I dont die?
Well, I couldn't have done that at the time, because I can only send 1 message per cycle, and so I never had the opportunity to msg u after I knew ur flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.