there is I think a hint with Blackbeard but no one really knows is it for anime or manga and in what form it will be :kayneshrug:
Yeah i checked the hints now, as confusing as usual. some people say its just a hint for the animes return and apparently blackbeard will appear in a flashback? Hm. I was going to mention the cover story but we dont get one for 1047 either. I dont see an act break but hey with Oda anything is possible really, allthough i stopped predicting stuff thats going to happen a long time ago. Lets just pretend hes here

:zehaha::finally:

2:184 I took two different translations

[Fasting for] a limited number of days. So whoever among you is ill or on a journey [during them] - then an equal number of other days [are to be made up]. And upon those who are able [to fast, but with hardship] - a ransom [as substitute] of feeding a poor person [each day]. And whoever volunteers good [i.e., excess] - it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.

for days few in number. However, should any one of you be sick or on a journey, then (he should fast) a number of other days (equal to the missed ones); and those who have the strength, (still, they do not opt for fasting,) on them there is a fidyah (compensation), that is, the feeding of a poor person.Then whoever does good voluntarily, that is better for him. However, that you fast is better for you, if you only knew.

The Quran is not saying 30 days of Ramadan, it’s saying a limited number of days within Ramadan. According to our teachings are those days the holy days where the Quran came down. The 26th, 27th and 28th day of Ramadan.
I don’t want this to end in a religious discussion. I respect your fasting and wish you a blessed month!
Surah baqarah Ayah 185- “The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days.

What about this ayat then?

As for the meaning of this part "[Fasting for] a limited number of days." Ramadan is a limited period, that's what's it referring to in arabic.

Surah baqarah Ayah 185- “The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days.

What about this ayat then?

As for the meaning of this part "[Fasting for] a limited number of days." Ramadan is a limited period, that's what's it referring to in arabic.
There’s no specific number. You can interpret it in many ways. You see the new moon and you know that the new month of Ramadan started but it doesn’t say that you should fast during the whole month. Fast as you like
:kayneshrug:
I don’t want to turn this thread into a religious discussion and I don’t want to discuss about it in general. I told you our standpoint and that’s it. I respect your fasting and wish you a blessed month

*Usopp is actually his son, Marshall D Usopp. Just kidding! Blackbeard is his uncle! Also his Mum is a Montblanc so Usopp is a Montblanc too!*

Definitely not trolling

:catpole::catblush::catsure:

:zehaha::usoprice:

(Also fun fact, Somalia is next door to where I was born and raised for 8 years in Kenya, Africa! I miss my homeland so much!)

:neesama::josad:
Imagine Usopp secretly being a D. Member that would be funny.
:suresure:
But hey, even like he is now, he's my all-time favorite for ever. Seems like i was right all these years ago when i chose him, and him being african if he existed in the real world only adds positive points to it.

You were born and raised in Africa? That's so awesome. When i had the chance to visit africa for a project a few years ago, I absolutely fell in love with the wildlife. I adore the people who make it their livelihood to protect the animals from getting hunted down. The cuisine, the friendliness of the people, the spirit of sharing really left a positive expression on me. Tanzania and Cape Town both are on my bucket list, when i have the time to travel again. It's really a shame that a so rich country gets exploited by greedy people, but i dont want to get too political in this thread so, yeah, awesome.

:cheers:

There’s no specific number. You can interpret it in many ways. You see the new moon and you know that the new month of Ramadan started but it doesn’t say that you should fast during the whole month. Fast as you like
:kayneshrug:
I don’t want to turn this thread into a religious discussion and I don’t want to discuss about it in general. I told you our standpoint and that’s it. I respect your fasting and wish you a blessed month
BTW now that u mention the moon
We have a huge ass moon here tonight🌕🤩