Status
Not open for further replies.
I fell asleep, as I said. Only scenario where you're saying truth is where I was swapped with someone else who has been roleblocked. That's pretty unlikely isn't it?

What does a roleblock have anything to do with this? Would a simple redirection on one of use not solve this?
You said your move cant be blocked right, does it also prevent redirection?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i missed that completely, but that's not the point, if I was mafia, I'd love the fact that entire focus is on some indie Usopp and I get free DP

going out to save him would be last thing I would do

i don't even know what you're doing

he's hunting spirits or culting spirits, decide
you saw kurumi' s role the WQ would be even more op than that

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
seems the spirits are fighting against each other, and Shido should be the one to guide us to the light but it seems WQ is taking control in order to make us fight each other
this is a sad sight :tch:

What does a roleblock have anything to do with this? Would a simple redirection on one of use not solve this?
You said your move cant be blocked right, does it also prevent redirection?
Isaac reoreder who targetted who.

I couldn't be roleblocked, but if me targetting Kagura was swapped with someone else targetting someone else, then if that person was roleblocked, noone would visit Kagura.

I wasn't protected from Isaac apparently.

then it is bullshit, don't know why I have to keep mine up all the time :wonderland:
screw it, Vote Lynch Rej

give me a reason why I shouldn't

btw, here's Nana's PR

[Drunk addict] - One of Nia's favorite hobbies is getting drunk and messing around with people. Every 5 posts, you must drunk post and show how drunk you are. As long as she does this, your results may not be tampered with.

Mine is exactly the same, except I have to use word darling

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There's op and there's culting half of the town without anyone noticing.
Rej has been doing this the entire game where she revenge susses people who dare question him.
once again ignoring the fact ekko admitted he always tries to get Rej myslinched out of spite.
i have no doubts rej is spiting ekko right now but stop pretending ekko isn't doing the same.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I put Charlie on ignore. Tell me when he comes back to his senses, I will then unignore him. :sweat:
I haven't even read his post, just saw some naive guy who follows Ekko.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
I am about to request a sub out and make this my last game here. It is unfun to play with trolls or overly bastardized mechanics every game. For real. :sweat:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
once again ignoring the fact ekko admitted he always tries to get Rej myslinched out of spite.
i have no doubts rej is spiting ekko right now but stop pretending ekko isn't doing the same.
Not exactly a mislynch if Rej flips scum
And it's not like he's been pushing Rej for no reason.
He broke down why he's pushing him earlier in the day.
This didn't exactly come from nowhere.
:hapnoel:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Not exactly a mislynch if Rej flips scum
And it's not like he's been pushing Rej for no reason.
He broke down why he's pushing him earlier in the day.
This didn't exactly come from nowhere.
:hapnoel:
and yet rej claimed a townie character that no one counter claimed, what did ekko claim btw he said he would like 3 times now

Isaac reoreder who targetted who.

I couldn't be roleblocked, but if me targetting Kagura was swapped with someone else targetting someone else, then if that person was roleblocked, noone would visit Kagura.

I wasn't protected from Isaac apparently.
by re-order, I thought Isaac just changed what actions went first but you're saying he changed our target? Cause I don't know if watching be changed and I only see kills in the N2 WU after his action.

Status
Not open for further replies.