Fanclub Club Pocket$: The Alpha-Chads of Manga

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I nominate Light Yagami.

He is the smartest in his verse, which basically transfers to him being the strongest in the verse.
He's a chad. Can restrain himself against fodders, and is able to get laid as much as he wants.
Hands in pockets picture provided above.

Last edited:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
I never said I wasnโ€™t going to throw him in lol, just that I wasnโ€™t convinced that he had the aura of an alpha lol.

I watched clips of space dandy on YouTube, even though he is quite scrawny he has the aura of a true chad lol. Iโ€™ll go research Chrollo
Chrollo is not a chad nor is Meruem (some of my fave characters btw).

Uvogin has a case. No pockets though.

@Chrono I added Chrollo lol. Nobody objected to him, and I think it's pretty unfair of me to object when I haven't read HxH lol.

@Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ Franky is too much of an esoteric perv rather than a chad lol. Keep spamming those memes though.
You really gonna add a boring loser likr lollo but not franky?...

:holdthisl:
Witness a true chad at work

Fellas i am surprised there is no oden on the list !
Got you fam

Club Pocket - Lord Oden

While there are other characters got killed or defeated because of heat (betAce and Wadatsumi), here Lord Oden:
- casually eating a boiling stew from boiling bowl
- didn't give a fuck on random villager's irrelevant waaahh waaahhh
Thus Lord Oden has heat resistant tongue and bullshit resistant ears. Only fitting for alpha male to have alpha body parts.

Not only that, Lord Oden casually caused the fearsome Shogun of Wano, Orochi, freaking scared and crying.

A feat that even the likes of Roger, Akainu, Whitebeard, Kaido, Mihawk etc can't accomplish yet.

Neg diffed the infamous Ashura Doji the WSM Wano Strongest Mountain-bandit.

Directly took a named attack from PK Roger, yet still able to see another day (not today though but still)

Well, not really hands in pocket, because he doesn't have pocket in that outfit. But who cares, that's the pose of hands in pocket alright?

Bonus side of this alpha chads: charming side. Despite his macho look, he is still a family man.
Proven here, he clearly loves his beloved son and got worried as soon as his son is in danger.

Afterall, there is this wise saying
"The strength of a man is in his character. A strong man is a great man of wisdom who understands, his top priority is to his family." - Ellen J. Barrier

Here we go boys:feelsokeman::feelsokeman:@Admiral Lee Hung you might think about this one baby ( This took me a while so you should be appreciated this masterpiece that I made XD) @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ I will make your wish come true:cheers:

Pocket Master - SUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR Mega Chad Franky:fransuper::fransuper:

Franky have his own Gangster Family consist of fifty ship dismantlers and Bounty Hunters, brought together under leadership of Cutty Flam aka Franky. After he became a cyborg, and lost his loved one Tom, he build his own gang and roam Water 7. Loyal as fuck:suresure:

Fight equally with Luffy in Water 7 which makes him on the same level with Luffy:smithnie:

Even though it's not really hands in pocket, you do know that Robin's hands use for:madmonk::madmonk:

Man is still flexing even though his pant got stole and his balls got crushed by Robin:akaman::fransuper:

Whether he is a man or a pervert. You have to admit, Franky is the manliest pervert you can met in your life:cheers:

This man also know how to get girls:steef:

Manliest Moment in OP:finally:

Franky's tactic no. 15

General Franky

Franky riding his motorcycle in Fishman Island

Build all kinds of ships that will destroy the whole world

Man stopping the train all by himself

Good entertainer and dancer as well

One word: Respect Franky-sama:fransuper::akaman::akaman::akaman:

Last edited:
lmfao

I like Vegeta but he can be a massive bitch at times, especially during the Saiyan Saga. Dude started crying because he was outclassed.
Vegeta is the definition of a try hard.

Claims to be superior to others, actually has a colossal inferiority complex.

Claims to be the strongest, can only flex on significantly weaker opponents while usually getting his arse handed to him on a platter by every major antagonist.

Claims to not care about Goku, willingly became a slave to some pathetic, extraterrestrial wizard that looks like a bald, wrinkly testicle, just so he could have an excuse to fight Goku.

Fake arse chad. :gonope: