Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So he lied to help a townie?
I don't remember the context for why Arondight said he had the same item as Rej.
Is that what happened?

Cause if he wasn't lying then that just means that the items of 1st place were different since they're talor made for the character your dating (that part is my theory though).

Cause my item was called Choca milk.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its possible but rej was town so arondight saying the item did the same thing would help town since it would help clear rej
he said it did same thing but also said it doesnt say anything about rej's alignmnet

like he only answered the question for his own benefit. it doesnt matter to him whether to solve rej or not
~☆

Day 3, it was a bit after Rej posted his scooby doo theory on Ekko being the WQ. I was emotional and pissed and thought he was scum so I threw it on him just in case the lynch vote swayed.
Lol why did that get you angry, but alright man. This is weird though, I dont see what Bonni would have to gain by claiming what she claimed especially since she doesnt have votes on her at the moment and we probably would go through others before getting to her.

Im confused by this play.

B

Bonnibel

I should scan innocent since I don't have the miller passive anymore. It's why I stopped voting for certain people 3 times each as well.

And with Fuji's claim me thinks this is a big fat lie by Ol' Bonnibel.
Really no reason for Miller to suddenly lose their guilty scan. You could've done anything else but actually claim that LMAO
@Bonnibel why not check Pero/ Lord Melkor,etc why Pot?
Honestly I just chose Pot out of the players like Melkor and Arondight who I havent read much about. I thought Pero was read as town by some other players? so I didn't bother with him.

How many townies do we have to mislynch for you to check ekko?
I already said I scanned Ekko innocent before, last day phase.

Remaining scums have got to be between Meeyori Melkor Arondight Cal and maybe Juliet and Pero. Of course Fuji too.

she already checked me as innocent lmao

sorry i meant, she already *rolecopped* me ;)

~☆
i don't even know what you're trying to say 😑

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
DEM's Power

DEM's Mafia has activated Anti Spirit Measures

All abilities have been disabled for a night, making it actionless except for DEM's Mafia. X-shots used up by other players were not wasted.

DEM's Mafia has tried to kill ??? but it failed

Archangel Michael's effects have vanished with the start of the new cycle

@Ekkologix has snapped back to reality

DP4 has started

You have 48h to discuss

@Fujishiro here's a bit of a coup de grace to prove Ol Bon Bon is lying.

Look at the description of Red's action.

It was not a role block.

It made last night literally actionless except for red, abilities were straight up disabled and not blocked.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.