Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a serious problem dude. Go to a doctor but I doubt he will understand your obsession with the anime fanbase.
See, the delusional behavior gone too far.

Besides, my obsession for anime fanbase not as big as your obsession with redon, oda, reddit odatards. You constantly bitch about them afterall. Again strictly your basis. :kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am a doctor and I see you as the problem and not him.
Of course, you are a doctor. Everyone on this forum is a doctor, lawyer, or politician.
Post automatically merged:

Besides, my obsession for anime fanbase not as big as your obsession with redon, oda, reddit odatards. You constantly bitch about them afterall. Again strictly your basis. :kayneshrug:
All I see is a fraud who can get rid of his Zoro fans nightmares.

@Seth @Krusher1357 it's funny because he doesnt know why we call out Redon every week, he thinks it has to do with the contents of the spoilers

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are the one with delusional perception, lad. I diagnose things, not you. Peasant is the perfect word for a zoroturd who is full of delusional ideas, thoughts and perception.
You are some basement dwelling weeb who lives off of his parents' money at best. Your words have no value. Just whining weeb.

Is all this talk about Rock flashback really based on that one Roger from Redon or has any other leaker confirmed/further hinted at it?

If it's all about the Redon hint then I feel like you guys are setting yourselves for disappointment lol

You are some basement dwelling weeb who lives off of his parents' money at best. Your words have not value. Just whining weeb.
Projection. Another symptom of your delusional perception. Basement dwelling weeb who lives of his parents' money at best when I am in fact a doctor means you must be a homeless, illiterate, that does cleaning jobs or at times suck cock to get food in the plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.