Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the entire rooftop?

All of the fights?

Minks vs Jack
Scabbards vs Kaido
Roof 5 vs Big Mom and Kaido
Yamato vs Kaido
Luffy's many rounds, including this one right now?

or just the first Roof 5 vs Big Mom and Kaido?
he's a sanji fan to them rooftop fight was the worst thing to have ever happened in one piece

to literally anyone its damn near peak of this arc

I think Oda might be stretching Wano because he is meticulously thinking about how the final saga will go before entering it.

But that also combined with how Oda love a lot of these things he is doing in Wano, so he doesn't stop himself from doing it.

I'm sure he loves all the fights and gags.

It's a combination of planning for the future and loving Wano too much.
Orginial plan for Wano was Kaido+Doflamingo
But some ass**** told Oda to change it
Now Oda doesnt have a clear plan
:josad:

D

Deleted member 83

He might have to rush the ending if he keeps this up. Instead of going at a good pace he decides to stretch two arcs (WCI and Wano) only to be in worse condition due to aging for the final arc...
Oda is not doing it on purpose, he's just terrible with pacing, that's it. Remember OP was originally a 5 years series? But guy kept getting new ideas that he want to draw and the series get to thousand chapters.
Dude wanted to/think he can draw something related to Hancock, Sabo etc in 2020, here we are in 2022, no sight of that.
He also said something about Shanks making a move in 2021, but nope
And last year JF message he just tell us something generic like focus on Luffy next year, and the Nika reveal happened almost immediately at the start of the year, my head cannon is that Oda give up and just give us something he's certain he can make it to

The only con I can think of for the Rooftop fight is that it wasn't the final fight. Oda should've had every fight happen before the rooftop 5 squared off vs Kaido and Big Mom

Oda is not doing it on purpose, he's just terrible with pacing, that's it. Remember OP was originally a 5 years series? But guy kept getting new ideas that he want to draw and the series get to thousand chapters.
Dude wanted to/think he can draw something related to Hancock, Sabo etc in 2020, here we are in 2022, no sight of that.
He also said something about Shanks making a move in 2021, but nope
And last year JF message he just tell us something generic like focus on Luffy next year, and the Nika reveal happened almost immediately at the start of the year, my head cannon is that Oda give up and just give us something he's certain he can make it to
Where are his editors? can anybody in his staff just tell him "Hey this will seriously mess up with the interest and pacing of this arc" or do they just nod their heads at whatever he comes up with? :few:

Status
Not open for further replies.