Not open for further replies.
Ever so month I come by, Kaios gets weirder and weirder
I guess thats the life of a Sanji fag

:kobeha:
You mean victim complex guy
Post automatically merged:

I’ve never met a fandom that cries so much…..I’m off this for now

I always forget kids will cry and clowns will amuse

But with this particular fandom….it’s a combination of both…..it’s hard not to clown them
Ok Victim Complex Guy

J

Joy D. MADS

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...

Luffy vs Kaido:

Thanks to you hitting me with your club I've now realised that CoC can be used to coat yourself with and i gained complete mastery over it immediately.

Luffy dies but oh no he actually gets ressurected by the legendary mythical Zoan we thought was a paramecia for one thousand chapters. Oh and the fruit gives rubbery qualities despite it not making any sense whatsoever.
:suresure::suresure:

OP clowns should stfu. You guys are the last ones to talk.
:kuzanshut:
"Thanks to you hitting me with your club I've now realised that CoC can be used to coat yourself with and i gained complete mastery over it immediately." -- I realised that blow you hit me with was a different kind of Haki, since I'm already proficient with CoC and have learned Mastery over flowing haki, all I need to do is change which kind of haki I was using to the one I'm already more proficient in and apply the same principles I learned.

"Luffy dies but oh no he actually gets ressurected by the legendary mythical Zoan we thought was a paramecia for one thousand chapters. Oh and the fruit gives rubbery qualities despite it not making any sense whatsoever." - Luffy gets sent into a near death state, but due to pushing himself to his limits, awakens his devil fruit and gains the awakening abilities to push himself further -- though he still remains in that near death state. In essence, Luffy is doping himself.

"Despite it not making any sense whatsoever" - despite you refusing to think, more like.

If this was Bleach, Luffy would have a flashback of learning how to punched Dragons.
While Kaido will say: "Who said I had the Dragon Dragon Fruit. I actually have the Ben 10 Fruit and can turn into whatever I want." - Note that Liuffy's fruit reveal changed nothing about his abilities, while in Bleach he;d probably gain 10 different unrrleated powers.

Lufffy: Well I awakened the Nika fruit which grants me power over the sun. *Sun fires Solar Beam.

Kaido: Well I actually have power over mirrors. Blasts Luffy.

Uno reverse card continues until Luffy's uno reverse card is to big or Zoro comes in with his Anti Kaido Arrow that was never mentioned and stops Kaido's powers from working and Kaido just dies while Garp and Rayleigh watch in the background after delivering the Anti Kaido Arrow.

10 years later Kaido comes back but Buffy kills Kaido with a sneeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.