Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Good thing i quit it then :kayneshrug:
Must be 6 years since i read a chapter and nothing has changed story wise for what i get now :suresure:
Thats why I quit it many years ago, I loved the series but I hated how it was 90% filler at least and seemed to go nowhere, certain plot lines and mysteries were unresolved. Very much the same issues with OP and its mysteries and plotlines.

Conan is great but with that many episodes, movies and such, I imagine I would get way too sick of it by that point and just want answers and the series to end already. Its not even got the world building and such OP has? I only saw around a 100 episodes though so I can only judge so much too ofc hahaha!

It was a really good series though for what its worth. I got really invested in the mysteries and when I researched ahead to ssee if certain things were explained and resolved, the fact so little was still known by people who were up to date on the manga, just left me completely flummoxed and frustrated, hence why I quit it too.

And now irony/fate is torturing me with that in the same way anyway with OP for MANY years now anyway!

:jackcopium::lusalty::sanjimeh::mrgo:

Status
Not open for further replies.