Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

can you imagine if the raid fails and we have to spend another two years seeing the sh beat the same people? What is morj thinking...
I've been calling him a fake OP fan/fraud lately. There's no way anyone should want to raid to fail, especially at this point and after all that's happened. Given what and who has been sacrificed (ignoring the fakeouts somewhat but still lmfao), the absolute hellish ordeal it has been so far, theres no way any rational person would want the raid to fail at this point!

Idk if Drizzt has really gotten to Morj too much, I noticed Morj was becoming more cynical after talking to Drizzt a lot in the past, whether he gravitated towards Drizzt due to increasing cynicism and or Drizzt influenced him, Drizzt did say he wants Morj to "embrace the dark side" too lmfao!
I say this as someone who was friends with Drizzt and not trying to hate on him ofc, Drizzt was a real beacon of hope and catharsis for me, a much needed voice of reason for me in the OP community and hence why I grew to respect him so much before. I left his community/server as well as some others due to my own personal reasons, nothing against him and certain other OP youtubers I was friends with too ofc.

But after Morjs toxic freakout on Twitter somewhat recently and this insane insistence to refuse to admit defeat and keep pushing the raid will fail is really not sane. He did make some other outrageous claims before like wanting Wano to be 200 chapters plus and now saying Luffy will lose to Kaido again and Yamato won't join! (Not gonna argue with anyone on that though, tired of the arguments).

He's either into deep with his fanbase and their cult worship of him and rampant memeing of him with the raid failing and or he genuinely desperately wants the raid to still fail at this point?! He's coming across almost as a goofy OP villain at this point, a sort of Kanjuro, Orochi or Spandam or something?

Him putting senstionalist/provocative titles as "facts", writing theme so definitively and acting like he knows all/is the "gospel truth" and such is really irritating and obnoxious, very conceited behaviour. But he did get plushies made of himself and sold them for money ofc!

I've wanted to like him especially as he's Asian too like me but I find him too full of himself, almost as bad as Ohara the Fox who is even worse by far. Ohara has gotten much worse from the looks of it too actually. His new massive fame has really gone to his head as expected, hes really loving it.

But yeah I'm going on tangent/rambling here, no fucking sane person wants this arc to get a "hard reset" in the form of the raid failing or so, its been 4 fucking years now and its still not over! We dont know if its gonna end soon or not, its still too ambigious despite how much has been covered finally and how climatic things feel, Oda is stalling so fucking much and making things go on for MUCH longer than they should! Onigashima falling is unironically the new Namek 5 minutes to exploding as I feared it would be!

I will genuinely quit OP and burn my bridges with it permanently if the raid failed at this point and we had to spend more EVEN MORE YEARS in this godforsaken arc! Sigh...Its not even a fucking arc but a saga at this point! Several arcs easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.