Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't see how did I stop you from clearing poe and I did what I felt was for the best at the time. I said earlier that I have you as town or indie.
you stopped me from potentially yeeting melkor or aron, both i wanted to yeet last night if i dont decide to abstain
thats slowing progress down

~♡

So you think he faked his false claim and post restriction so early? I do not recall such stuff from Charlie in earlier games and as indie he would not have a team to help him.
To be fair, if I had fake role sheet with pr like that, I'd totally do that. And for all we know, scums do have fake roles, darling

But I'm still as town as I was when the game started. Meaning town. Inb4 someone says same = not at all.

goated list

@Kagurashii get in here, who r u killing from the potential scum

whats ur PoE looking like and what r ur thoughts on jules

~♡

@Juliet likewise, thoughts on kagura pls
I had her as a town lean earlier due to her shooting T-Pein and after seeing Fuji's talk about Kagura and thinking more about it she could be an indie who thought she shot mafia and wanted to do this for the town cred.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i just wish we can get everyone here and talking at the same time

i wanna see melkor vs kagura vs juliet vs bonni

why r they all literally just ducking until called or suspected

are they all just scum

:gokulaugh:

~♡

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I say when it comes to the White Queen we should 100% lynch her over trying to vig her. Cause it seems like once she's targeted with something she always responds with killshots. A lynch would prevent that.

Ekko he got converted by the WQ he's trying to get another townie myslinched
So you think this marked by the White Queen stuff was culting?

An indie who can cult and has kills bypassing all immunities sounds really powerful though.

@Blue @Ratchet wouldn't you give a warning if there is a culting ability in this game? Hosts either do it in advance or at the moment the culting happens from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.