Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw their claims. Meeyori is one of those players I'm having a hard time buying the claim since 5 players claimed protect and that's way too many protects and there's nothing towny in their thread play. I already talked about Mitch last day phase saying how conflicted I was about him remembering in the mafia 1 chat they sus Mango and Mitch was one of those players I remember who suspected Mango. Only thing that's good about Mitch is he used something on Fuji that confirmed an ability of his.
Yes, Meeyori's claim was pretty weak. First he claimed double voting, then he has only self protects, then some other things.

Between Mitch, Gambit and Meeyori, who do you think is most likely to be scum?

yea he did lol

~♡
And now you can kill me with your WQ powers and set me free.

Which ability did Mitch use on Fuji?
Ability to send messages. He's basically necro role and i believe that's Mango's ability. Necro doesn't seem really town, especially since from what i remember there was someone with same theme on town's side already l, but Fuji said to leave Mitch be for now. So we did.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The Analyst

Reine Murasame has used Fraxinus Data analysis on ???

This seems to be the only time Reine comes up, I don't know how fake claims really work @Ekkologix
Would this fall under that?

Ability to send messages. He's basically necro role and i believe that's Mango's ability. Necro doesn't seem really town, especially since from what i remember there was someone with same theme on town's side already l, but Fuji said to leave Mitch be for now. So we did.
Yes, the mechanical description of Mitch's claims also did not scream town to me. Apperently Fuji is the main person confirming townies in this game, hopefully he is right then.

It may be worth to ISO Mitch though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This seems to be the only time Reine comes up, I don't know how fake claims really work @Ekkologix
Would this fall under that?
its a really weak one

a good fake claim wud be something like natsumi, miku, rej's character, or even shido

basically a fake claim does the action for the real claim. lets say u r wescott and u want to roleblock someone. it will appear as natsumi roleblocking someone, for example. thats how they wud work here. this makes it hard to tell real from fakes

this glasses girl, altho very hawt, is a weak fake claim. such a waste

~♡

Yes, the mechanical description of Mitch's claims also did not scream town to me. Apperently Fuji is the main person confirming townies in this game, hopefully he is right then.

It may be worth to ISO Mitch though.
I even thought maaaaaybe Fuji is WQ with his GA being fake role but I don't think fake WU could involve fake and real role at the same time. So that makes me sure of him.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
its a really weak one

a good fake claim wud be something like natsumi, miku, rej's character, or even shido

basically a fake claim does the action for the real claim. lets say u r wescott and u want to roleblock someone. it will appear as natsumi roleblocking someone, for example. thats how they wud work here. this makes it hard to tell real from fakes

this glasses girl, altho very hawt, is a weak fake claim. such a waste

~♡
Could blonde guy be the fake for glasses then? Since they're apart of the same group?
I think the thing about glasses is that she had the option to turn into a spirit but didn't in order to lay low.

Status
Not open for further replies.